KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Why do girls wear thongs?

thongs comfortable or not
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes 51 26.98%
no 26 13.76%
i dunno 42 22.22%
just look good 70 37.04%
Total: 189 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Why do girls wear thongs?
Started by: JKozzy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (122): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

If black isn't a color then what is it? A shade?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:17 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He is trying to say it is a lack of colour, I think...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

to that extent yes....but it is a color none the less. Well atleast when you speak in terms of paint or car paint.

You know what's really hot, but hard to pull off.....white thongs.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:21 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

'when you've seen more of them than me...i'll be sure to trust you. In the mean time, i'll agree because it's a fact that black is the best color.''

Oh really
Linkalicious

Guess i am out of my league

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:25 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

bet ive seen more stick out tongue

and black isnt classed as a colour but i think it is anyway, so just ignore what i said stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:27 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

(Black is the absence of reflected light.)

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:29 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i actually like chicks with pink thongs

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:31 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
'when you've seen more of them than me...i'll be sure to trust you. In the mean time, i'll agree because it's a fact that black is the best color.''

Oh really
Linkalicious

Guess i am out of my league

not saying you haven't seen your fair share....

but i've been to 3 Mardi Gras and 3 Spring breaks in Cancun...if not for that, then you've probably seen more.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:34 PM
Thorondor
Love?

well ive been too 4 Mass Produced Swingers Parties, 6 Holidays in Ibiza, Clubs every weekend for 3 years MWUAHAHAH stick out tongue

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:49 PM
Thorondor is currently offline Click here to Send Thorondor a Private Message Find more posts by Thorondor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leggy_n_Merry
There is always hope

Well I think that thongs are really comfortable actually! Well actually thongs aren't really that comfortable but G-strings really are you can't even feel them! Haha sorry just thought I'd tell ya wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:52 PM
Leggy_n_Merry is currently offline Click here to Send Leggy_n_Merry a Private Message Find more posts by Leggy_n_Merry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nienna
nonexistent

@ Thorondor, messed

Thongs....hmm...somewhat comfortable...well, yeah after u get used to them. As for colors...red and black! Not together, of course. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:52 PM
Nienna is currently offline Click here to Send Nienna a Private Message Find more posts by Nienna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol
black or white all other colours for lingery look trashy

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:54 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

well you usually only get black white or red lol

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 07:59 PM
Fire

well if you know a bit of the Lingerie market you should know that a lot of other colours are available as well

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thorondor
Love?

yea i know but they are the most common as they are the most erotic.

purple just reminds people of prostitutes lol.

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:08 PM
Fire

well a small idea of the colours I know are available in stores in the city where I go to college:

Black, White, Brown, Peach, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, Light Green and Light Blue

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:11 PM
Thorondor
Love?

yea lol black white and red are the only good ones.

*takes a timeout to thank god for the creation of the thong which multiplies the sexyness of one of a womans most attractive features*

big grinbig grinbig grinlaughingbig grinbig grinbig grin

A God Among Geeks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:16 PM
yerssot

hmm, would pick black too big grin

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Mmm... black...
This thread is overly successful stick out tongue Let's keep it up! big grin
Anyone want to show us what a thong looks like? smile Maybe even model it? eek!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:26 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

keep what up and what down exactly? wink

Old Post Mar 4th, 2004 08:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote