KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The phantom member.

The phantom member.
Started by: Kosta

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

nice one gundark, I don't think there are that many people like that Kosta cause IMO you get to know ppl best via PM and messenger services. of which the first is impossible for non-members and the second one would be weird

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:29 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gundark
Mayhem

I second that, fire. Once I got MSN messenger set up, it was INCREDIBLY easier to talk to people. Thats how I got to know you, Ush, queeq & Corran so well.

WAY WAY WAAAAAAYYYY back in the those 'old days' Raz had a chat room inside the forum. Nobody was ever there although Ush & Edna Witch (now long gone) found it and used it quite a bit. And then there was the night that Dim, finti and I had quite a hoot of a conversation in there. Hehehe. I'll always have fond memories of this place.

Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 02:57 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

he should bring it back

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 03:01 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'm a lurking member...

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 04:28 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea okie :P

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 04:29 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Raz got rid of it because nobody used it. Except, of course, for those I already listed above.

I think because there are so many messenger services out there now we really don't need it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 04:42 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

true but it would be cool

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:17 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Re: The phantom member.

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
Have you ever wondered if theres a guest on the forum thats been here since the beginnig, but has never signed up to be a member? Wondered if he/she knows the forum inside out like say....raz or ush? Wondered if KMC means as much to them as it does to the old members???? Have you?

I doubt there is a person like that, and if there is, he/she is one sad individual.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 05:20 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I think it's absolutely creepworthy......I signed up as soon as I found this place, but then that's just me, jump in and reckon with the consequences at a later date. I'm paying the price now though stick out tongue

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:32 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Re: The phantom member.

quote:
Originally posted by Kosta
Have you ever wondered if theres a guest on the forum thats been here since the beginnig, but has never signed up to be a member? Wondered if he/she knows the forum inside out like say....raz or ush? Wondered if KMC means as much to them as it does to the old members???? Have you?

Okay...that's a scary thought no expression

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 19th, 2004 06:33 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
he should bring it back

Ad have it turn in to another OTF? sad

Maybe, an exclusive chat room for the sensible people....but then there would be complaining. Raz wouldn't do it, anless it was a huge secret etc etc.....

What is this I don't even

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:16 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I think i was on for about 2 days before i signed up. Still if there is such a person, he/she may be looking at this thread right now and saying "YOU FOOLS!" *very evil sinister laugh*

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 06:18 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

i think we are going into conspiracy theory. and since we are on that path may i suggest that maybe that someone could be a hacker and could hack into our computer when we are writing. What the f**k?
< Mr hacker, don't touch my computer, plz >

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 07:06 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I'm safe in that sense, i have 56k cool hackers dont usually go for computers with slow upload speed, its too slow for them, too time consuming.......plus i have no real power shifty so wasting your time writing messages under my name would be pointless.........big grin

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 11:55 AM
Raz
Meister

Admin

quote:
Originally posted by Gundark
Raz got rid of it because nobody used it. Except, of course, for those I already listed above.

I think because there are so many messenger services out there now we really don't need it.
No no, I got rid of it when the website that provided the chat room closed. Didn't really have much choice.

I remember in the 'old days' when Dim asked me to install ICQ - unfortunately at the time I spent more time chatting than revising embarrasment

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:41 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

and that's bad because?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:43 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Because I wanted to pass my degree stick out tongue

I'm working on a new plan to ruin other peoples education shifty

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:44 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

would be cool, but I dunno that many ppl here anymore stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 20th, 2004 02:52 PM