KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DareDevil vs. The Fantastic Four

DareDevil vs. The Fantastic Four
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I just want to say, I'm dumbfounded that someone didn't come to the Asian Hulk comment until 15 posts deep into this thread.

To actually watch 14 people try to seriously discuss this...beautiful.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 06:47 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
by the way sue can beat DD, spidey and electra all by herself.

i forgot to say, human torch, thing and probably reed could also beat them on their own

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:05 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
spidey VS human torch: torch only needs to use his nova blast. but does he really need to?

Off topic : Spider-Man is a better fighter, is much smarter than Torch, is more strongwilled, has better reflexes, is stronger, is more experienced in fighting alone and has his spider-sense.

I saw Spider-Man and Torch fighting once in a Fantastic Four ! comic, and Spider-Man was PLAYING with Torch, who was getting madder all the time because he couldn't do a damn thing. If Spider-Man wanted, he could have destroyed Torch.

I'm not underestimating Torch, I'm just pointing out that without his firepowers, he's almost nothing. He ain't that clever, has a short fuse and isn't a great fighter.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:35 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

wow asian hulk, this is one of the.... WAIT OMG this isnt asian hulk!!!!

ne way i think that ne one of the members of the ff4 could kill dd easily

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 07:42 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
spidey VS human torch: torch only needs to use his nova blast. but does he really need to?

umm, Richards himself admitted that the FF couldnt take Spidey.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:05 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

but spidey admitied when he fights torch torch only toys with him

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:09 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

and richards is a pansy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:09 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

hahaha...even if he did say that im sure it was taken out of context

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:10 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by who?-kid
Off topic : Spider-Man is a better fighter, is much smarter than Torch, is more strongwilled, has better reflexes, is stronger, is more experienced in fighting alone and has his spider-sense.

I saw Spider-Man and Torch fighting once in a Fantastic Four ! comic, and Spider-Man was PLAYING with Torch, who was getting madder all the time because he couldn't do a damn thing. If Spider-Man wanted, he could have destroyed Torch.

I'm not underestimating Torch, I'm just pointing out that without his firepowers, he's almost nothing. He ain't that clever, has a short fuse and isn't a great fighter.

i know what you mean, spidey is much better then torch in everything, but torch can creat a nova blast, iīm not seeing spidey surviving that.
and spiderman did admit that torch could beat him.
but i know taht spidey is a better fighter, more inteligent, fast or strong.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:11 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
umm, Richards himself admitted that the FF couldnt take Spidey.

are you for real? sue richards can take spidey any day, spidey is the best fighter but sue is to powerful to him.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:14 PM
bakerboy

Surely that Reed was joking o was too modest, because except reed, ben , johnny and sue could take spidey all the way. And even reed would be a very difficult one for spidey because his amazing intellect.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:39 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
are you for real? sue richards can take spidey any day, spidey is the best fighter but sue is to powerful to him.

yep. Spidey held his own against them all for an entire issue. he easily disosed of the Torch. his biggest challenge was the Thing.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:41 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

thats because sue didnīt wanted to kill spidey, because she could

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:43 PM
crazyspinz

realy?, that doenst make mutch sense, o wait yes it does. marvel writers.
in there minds spiderman > everything in the whole entire world god included

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:43 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

um no not really.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:44 PM
HarmoNiC FLo
Becoming Transparent

That issue was a mistake then, after tha FF do so much with cosmic beings and doom....spidey's a threat? LOL yeah right.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:45 PM
HarmoNiC FLo is currently offline Click here to Send HarmoNiC FLo a Private Message Find more posts by HarmoNiC FLo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Mane
um no not really.

ya dude, hes like batman for dc, if they see any possible way for him to win he will win, he is marvels mickey mouse

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:46 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

i dont see how spidey is gonna do anything to Reed...he cant be cut by Terrax' axe or wolverine's claws, but spidey's webs and fists r sposed to hurt him?

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:49 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bakerboy

Plus, Reed'genious could find some way to beat spidey for sure.

John Lennon, Musical genius of all time

Helen Mirren and Julie Christie , most lovely british actresses of all time.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:53 PM
bakerboy is currently offline Click here to Send bakerboy a Private Message Find more posts by bakerboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

well Spidey never really battled Reed head-to-head.

what happened was Spidey pissed off the Torch, so Johnny went after him. Reed knew Johnny couldnt bead Peter and told him to stop, but he didnt listen. after a few fire blast and sutff Spidey easily disposed of him. that made the Thing mad. he went after Spidey and Spidey pull a few fast ones and dodged him, and wrapped him up in TONS of webbing. Spidey never hit Sue. they just started dodging each other's throws and when Spidey went after Reed, he admitted that Spidey would be too much for them to handle.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 08:56 PM