KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Have you ever been arrested?

Have you ever been arrested?
Started by: amity75

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

nope, and don't plan to

But I WAS part of the really big Anti-War protest in LA, it was fun, my dad and I took the green line in and had lunch and protested.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:56 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i havent been arrested but i have been done by the police and gave them a chase .. but never been 'taken in'

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:46 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

I've been questioned by police once with a couple of friends when I was 13. Apparently someone thought we were breaking into something or other and called the cops. They actually did the good cop/bad cop routine! Looking back on it now it's actually pretty funny (although I didn't think so at the time). They took my name and address and I didn't hear anything of it again. I'm glad I haven't been arrested because I don't want my fingerprints on record so early in life. Never know what I might want to do later. big grin

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Last edited by WhiteEagle on Oct 14th, 2004 at 10:00 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:54 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteEagle
Bionic Commando

Error. Ignore this post.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
-Albert Camus

Last edited by WhiteEagle on Oct 14th, 2004 at 10:00 AM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 09:57 AM
WhiteEagle is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteEagle a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteEagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saucybird007
Essex Bird!

yep indeed i have. and of all people, it was my bloody dad!

laughing

He played a prank on me for my 21st birthday. it was EVIL i tell you, EVIL!! mad

To all of my KMC Buddies...
I loves ya love

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:37 AM
saucybird007 is currently offline Click here to Send saucybird007 a Private Message Find more posts by saucybird007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

well..........there was that one time embarrasment

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:38 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

quote:
Originally posted by saucybird007
yep indeed i have. and of all people, it was my bloody dad!

laughing

He played a prank on me for my 21st birthday. it was EVIL i tell you, EVIL!! mad
You mean he was your stipagram?? Thanks just soooo wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
well..........there was that one time embarrasment
Indecent exposure?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 10:49 AM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

thats classified blink

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:23 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Never been arrested...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:24 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Twice.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:31 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peeves-04
PROFESSOR OF CHARMS

ur not hard if u have a criminal record u know

Peeves Hogwarts poltergeist

big grinSig made by Sun Cebig grin

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 01:32 PM
Peeves-04 is currently offline Click here to Send Peeves-04 a Private Message Find more posts by Peeves-04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

I almost had to spend two or three days in jail for refusing to identify my self to the police...

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:19 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Yah. I got arrested for toilet papering a house really bad with 9 of my friends.

It was bad! We mad the house in that Smashing Pumpkins video look like amature work.

250 rolls of toilet paper in a hockey bag, 50 semi-dented cans of shaving cream (thrown out by Target), enough confetti to make it look like a snow storm, and we used that fake snow for windows on all of their cars.

THEN the cops drove by and nailed 3 people....who freaking narc-ed on us all because they thought they'd get a lower sentence. Little b!tches...

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:23 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

never angel

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:27 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

Never been arrested - dont plan on ever being arrested.

Lil bitchiness - i was protesting against the war in london as well (part of the 1.5 mill) and they just shut off all the roads people were walking down. Most people in london got the day off work as well because all the main roads into london were blocked and the underground was congested. Everyone ended up in hyde park, but the routes stretched from at least 5 miles away.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:29 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I just want to point out how extremely stupid people sound when they say "and I don't plan to"

Seriously you ignoramaces.....who plans on getting arrested??? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:32 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i actually heard about some ppl erm who DOES plan to get arrested.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:34 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CherryPop
I'm Bringing Sexy Back

Yes twice. Sent to Juvi.
First time was when i was 13. The cops were doing a DARE program at my Jr. High and it was lunch time and i never had any money for lunch so I sold classmates my moms' drugs for lunch money. They caught me and i was in juvi for about a month maybe.

Then when i was 14 i went to juvi for 2 years for attempted murder roll eyes (sarcastic) whatever. I didn't kill the guy i just beated the shit out of him.

My Sig Gallery Taking Requests

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:34 PM
CherryPop is currently offline Click here to Send CherryPop a Private Message Find more posts by CherryPop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

lol i do kno people who seem to enjoy being arrested. but yea it does sound kinda silly doesnt it. lol whistle

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 03:37 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

I was arrested when I was 16 for shoplifting. I was stealing anything and everything I needed for about 6 months before I was finally caught, and it was coming out of Superdrug after nicking three baby bottles for my best mate's baby! The reason I was stealing at the time was because of my speed addiction, but that's all way in the past now big grin It scared the shit outta me, they gave me a warning and let me off coz it was my first offence, I don't actually think I've stolen a thing since..........

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Oct 14th, 2004 04:33 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote