KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Aaaargh! My eyes!

Aaaargh! My eyes!
Started by: Mr Zero

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by shellie
facelift ? HA !....you need a facelift like i need a whole in my head .

Yeah...I think he should flaunt his new found sexiness with the ladies arround KMC. Even BK thinks hes cute, and shes the sexiest lady here

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:45 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Theres a 3 disc collectors version of Spaced??? I HAVE to buy this!

The third disk is "only" new docos and extras - but it's soooo worth having. I gave away my season 1&2 disks just so I could justify buying this new set. Made my ex very happy - and suspicious!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:09 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

ive not seen a pic of BK yet sad i feel deprived....

Mr Zero is sexy......agreed.

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:10 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Even BK thinks hes cute, and shes the sexiest lady here

Which is why I email her all the shirtless pouty manslut pics and you guys get nuffin while she gets.. er..zero.

In truth - their will be no flauntin' - I'm just not the type*.

*Tho I was an artists model for a few years so the flauntin' evidence is out there somwhere.... hiding...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:13 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Neither - you are a respected veteran.... I tip the zero hat to you!

You haven't seen any of these? Donnie Darko & Reservoir Dogs are modern classics - and The African Queen.. Bogie* and Hepburn directed by Huston - can it be that people breathe who have not seen this film? Oh the youth of today - I do not understand!

*winning an oscar!

i received some respect

i don't recall watching it. maybe i just don't know original titles confused

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:13 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

quote:
you guys get nuffin
*shrugs*....used to gettin nuffin anyhow

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:16 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Which is why I email her all the shirtless pouty manslut pics and you guys get nuffin while she gets.. er..zero.

In truth - their will be no flauntin' - I'm just not the type*.

*Tho I was an artists model for a few years so the flauntin' evidence is out there somwhere.... hiding...

You just love to show off, dont you. In all other circumstances id say something shitty, but for some reason, i really cant anymore when Im talking to you. Its rather peculiar.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:17 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
You just love to show off, dont you. In all other circumstances id say something shitty, but for some reason, i really cant be, when talking to you. Its rather peculiar.

I'm being accused of showing off because i'm shy and modest?

Damn - you're some kinda harsh. I'm so hurt I almost used a smiley.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:20 PM
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
I'm being accused of showing off because i'm shy and modest?

Damn - you're some kinda harsh. I'm so hurt I almost used a smiley.

Quit saying you're hurt, because you're making me feel bad.

Im even ok with admitting im wrong to you <---see that is very wrong and shouldnt be happening.
Especially considering all the threads you made about my closing statements and threads. I should be all ''grrrr'' at you, but im not!

You are likable, and that shouldnt be either,

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 04:28 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

indeed.

Well yesterday i watched all 4 Superman movies. It was kind of a shock think that Chris Reeves his dead, but me and my mates raised a glass to him.sad

Hey Mr Zero watch the Godfather trilogy if you have it smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 08:56 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by ash007
watch the Godfather trilogy if you have it smile

thumb up Its one of my favourite movies of all time. Al Pacino is such an amazing actor! And one of my favourite.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:38 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Yeah...I think he should flaunt his new found sexiness with the ladies arround KMC. Even BK thinks hes cute, and shes the sexiest lady here
eek! lil your the most gorgeous lady,the sweetest too happy

quote:
thumb up Its one of my favourite movies of all time. Al Pacino is such an amazing actor! And one of my favourite.
ohh have you seen angels in america? he is sooo awesome in that! please please watch that movie if you haven't , it's terrific!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:48 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Double
.. and some junk

Serpico's my favorite. Pachino's a pimp.

Hey, Zero. I'm thinking about having an "Aaaargh! My liver!" drinking marathon.

Oh Sweat!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:02 AM
D-Double is currently offline Click here to Send D-Double a Private Message Find more posts by D-Double Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by BadKitty
eek! lil your the most gorgeous lady,the sweetest too happy

ohh have you seen angels in america? he is sooo awesome in that! please please watch that movie if you haven't , it's terrific!

happy Thanks girlie! happy

I havent seen Angles in America, but i have heard SO much about it sad I'll deffinitivly check it out.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:03 AM
furryman
honky

I saw an incy wincy spiderry bit of that on TV messed

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:32 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote