KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder

spectre vs. livign tribunal vs. beyonder
Started by: Whittdawg92

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eleveninches
God of my own world

Well, hal is returning as GL soon, so the spectre wont have his parallax style powers any more.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:39 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Spectre's power has changed dramatically. Currently I beleive he is the Wrath of God fused with Hal Jordan. In his strongest form he was the basically the will of God. So he was basically a the LT exactly, except with a human component.

Spectre with Parralax powers? The Spectre fused with Hal Jordan's spirit, not Parralax, right?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:54 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i dont think hes a match for the LT, of course hes really strong but, the older spectre kinda lost to parallex, and we know that hes no match fer the presence or lucifer morning star or saint of killers or micheal and those are the type of powers that LT represents.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 10:58 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

I'm not sure what you mean by "the older spectre." He's been around a long time and has had several shifts in position and power. He was depowered when he fought Parallax.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:06 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

i was referring to the spectre who wasnt hal jordan, neway, spectr's powers dont match that of parallex

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:20 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Yeah, tha's Jim Corrigan. That was one of his many depowered versions. What wasn't clear about my post?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 11:27 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

But Hal is not going to be seperated from the spectre, and become green lantern again. I dont know why he would ever need a GL ring unless the spectre stole all of his parallax powers, but hal IS parallax, so he could easily defeat spectre. Before he merged with parallax, spectre got his power from god, but in the DCU, god is dead.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:30 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

ummm yea but i think that after hal saved the world from the sun eaters while sacrificin himself{in a way}, he used all the GL powers he had

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:39 PM
leonheartmm

btw, i dont think that the DC god is really dead, hes probably takin another leave, as he has done before{u know what i mean}, neway, i think that GOD is sumhow affiliated with the presence, n that might be where the power of god comes from, so it might be true that the spectar is still usin, GOD'S STRENGTH.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:42 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

But hal should still have some of his old parallax powers. Hal got his parallax powers from the guardians in the first place, then when he 'died' his parallax powers were transferred to kyle as 'ion' for a short time before being transferred back to the guardians where it started, but hal still knows how to get that power back if he ever needed it. he is still capable of being able to destroy the universe. He absolutely OWNED spectre in zero hour, so i dont understand why he has so much trouble controlling spectre.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:54 PM
leonheartmm

aaahh ZERO HOUR, what a memory, that was a nice comic indeed and yeah, hal did own spectar's ass at the time, but now that he is part of the spectre, i think its more a battle of wills than all out power, and even though hal has more mental strength and strength of character and will than almost any one, we shouldnt forget that the spectar is the wraith of god, and that is quite sumthing to battle by will.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:06 PM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

People seriously need to post what versions of the characters are battling.

Again, Spectre, when fused with Jim Corrigan, in his original state of power, was infact the LT's exact equal except with a Human component. The Spectre that was defeated by Parralax, still Jim, had already had like 4 or 5 shifts in power and position. None of them as powerful as his original. I seriously doubt that even Hal Jordan as the Spectre, even with his secrets he attained from the Guardians (which is the reason he could unmake all of time) was as powerful as the original Spectre.

Oh and leonheartmm, This thread is Spectre vs. LT. vs. Beyonder so I have no idea what you're talking about.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:50 AM
Mider

what kind of abilities has the spectre been able to generate?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:47 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

can i ask something? What comic did the devil and angels and all this other stuff happen?????

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:46 PM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Living tribunal is not as powerful as the Beyonder and i dont know about the Spectre : /

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 11:47 PM
wrathofachilles

Uh-huh. Whatever you say.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2004 04:09 AM
wrathofachilles is currently offline Click here to Send wrathofachilles a Private Message Find more posts by wrathofachilles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

Look guys im going to clear some stuff up about these characters the spectre is the most vague of these guys to me cause i dont really read DC but from what i DO know his power does run out eventually and that he is not as powerful as his former self known as Parallax, The living tribunal is being over rated by alot of guys in here for a fact. He cant just whim things out of existance ive seem him scared at least three times in Secret Wars II what if? number 32 and dc vs marvel. Korvac tried to take over the universe and rallied the universal powers together, shaper of worlds, stranger, galactus, inbetweener etc, well not only did Korvac beat them all he killed them and absorbed there powers after he killed all the above stated except death, eternity, master order and lord chaos only the LT was left to defend the universe he tried to kills Korvac and supposidly Korvac was the only being who had ever stoped one of his judgements from being done he actually got scared of Korvac and fled leaving eternity master order and lord chaos to die and for death to watch laughing. Korvac then nullifed the universe The LT could only lock up the universe so that Korvac could not escape but he himself said that was all he could do. Now the Beyonder is another case He is a actual living universe that can move, speak and act like Ego the living planet. And this guy was insanly powerful i mean he beat the celestials in hand to hand combat while in human form, and he actually smacked the hulk into submission by flicking him with his finger, and when the phoenix tried to take him out he just reached into the flaming entity of the phoenix and grabed the host (racheal summers) and she was down for the count in like 2 seconds, the molecular man who actually fixed everything the beyonder distroyed including a broken in half moon some distroyed galaxies and the like said that while he could understand the multiverse in ways that the normal heroes could not that the beyonder could also understand the universe that even the molecular man could not. The beyonder did things that no other being could ever do in the marvel universe such as take over the world in like less then a weak and i mean everything on earth not just people everything that lived and even did not live bowed to him mountains the ocean germsn EVERYTHING he then later proceded to distroy death renduring everything in the universe immortal the only way to fix that was to create a new death after the molecular man had a few words with him the beyonders action had made it so that nothing could die and in a big way with all his powers the molecular man couldnt even kill a flower not even hurt it when killing death the other entities tried to talk him out of it the LT included even eternity and they did nothing to stop him after words the beyonder himself said that the universal entitites were scared of him so you see while the LT is the main entity its only due to his title not cause he actually is as powerful as to pound everyone into submission the beyonder on the other hand was a living universe outside the paramiters of time and space and the multiverse thus beyond the LT's power or anyone elses for that fact maybe the one above all could beat and thats all, but in short The Beyonder is the most powerful marvel character ever made before he was placed into a storyline of him being a cosmic cube.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:31 AM
Mider

Oh and the third instance that the LT was scared was when he met the brothers from dc vs marvel and even he couldnt stop them. The infinites might even be more powerful then the LT.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 01:35 AM
supremthor

yai would like to no how power the twins are

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 03:35 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

the twins were as powerful as two multiverses each but in the comics and yeah i know this is going to sound freaking insane but.....the comics say that the beyonder when he died released power one million times of the mulitiverse for real, read secret wars II no kidding so the beyonder i guess is even more powerful then the brothers.

Last edited by Mider on Dec 2nd, 2004 at 04:47 AM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 04:41 AM