KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Case Closed (Detective Conan) thread

The Official Case Closed (Detective Conan) thread
Started by: ssj4goku

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ssj4goku

Case Closed

Tell what you think about the new Anime Series that airs on adult swim called case closed

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:01 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

it totally sux

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:36 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes it does^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^horribly. if you watch you get the urge to hit your head on the wall.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 06:47 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

Well i have to disagree with you because maybe its just me but i like mysterys and well i guess i kinda grew attached to it

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 07:09 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I totally love it. Well, I've only seen one episode, but I've read fan-scans of the manga. It's called Detective Conan, though; I don't know why they changed it.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:47 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

ehhhh...it bores me but it's not bad. it's sorta just another mystery/detective show with the twist of the fact that he ends up being a little kid.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:56 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Its the most popular anime in Japan(and one of the most popular Japan has ever seen)Give it a chance.Ita ok to me but i need to see more

The name was changed for legal/copyright reasons.I encorage all to still call it by its original Detective Conan though!

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:14 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

that's why i say,case closed/detective conan for the people who say it detective conan (that means you BlackHatDefect)not yell at me cause i don't want to end the peacefull conversations streak.case closed/detctive conan is a good show.i like to solve the cases.watching CSI:crime scene investigation all the time give you a keen eye and a good mind.yeah. yes yes yes and it's fun to watch richard make a fool of himself when he's wrong.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 10:33 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo i hate case closed. if it was building i would burn it down. if it was a car i smash it windows. if it was a dude i would kick his ass. boooooooooooooooooo

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 12:28 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssj4goku

well jason it looks like your out numbered here to bad though cause every one that agrees with me must love mysteries so jason just give a little chance and you to would probably like it to

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 01:07 AM
Cizal

Detective Conan is very entertaining. Though if you're looking for your typical anime that only lasts for a short time, might want to stop watching now. It already has 360+ episodes in Japan, and it's STILL going.

I still can't figure out why people find the show boring...But then I look at the fact that DB/Z/GT is one of the most widely known animes in America, and then I weep.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:27 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

there are to many crime shows. and my main beef is that it took cowboy bebop off they air. and that damn lupin took off trigun

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 02:30 AM
Cizal

They both are still showing on Saturday, along with the rest of the more anime related stuff, besides the first hour. Besides, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop have both been rerun FAR too many times. I've literally seen Cowboy Bebop in it's entirety 7 times. However, with Conan, the only time we'll get reruns is when FUNi(or whoever dubs it) has to dub new episodes, JUST like with DBZ...Except this is longer than DBZ itself, and is still going, obviously.

Also, so what if there are too many crime shows? Does that stop it from being good? Um, no, it doesn't. And really, if it's one of the top rated animes in Japan, and is still going...Well, it has to be good for something.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:40 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Jason really!Although they still show,i think it was about time for a change!Bebop/Trigun have been showing seance quite awile ago,and honestly i would have gotten very bored if they continued.I like where they are now...

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:04 AM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

im sry to say .....i hate that freakin show! mad !.....just my oppinion. smile . i think that this show should be on regular cartton netwrok tv like between the times of 4 and 7 pm. AND PLEASE...dont compare good shows like csi crime/csi:miami/law and order with case closed....there is no comparison...(ok i will give you the whole detective stunt roll eyes (sarcastic) angel ). i personally think that there are other shows that should be on adultswim (outlaw star/fushigi yuugi/X TV/sailormoon/yu yu hakashu "repeats") there are some that shouldnt (CASED CLOSED/lupin/kidakider/the brackshow/aqua team hunger force?/sealab 2021) <---"these are not shows people---talking about the 1s i named from the brackshow to 2021." even if they didnt feel like showing repeats of shows...there are plenty of movies that have been made (cowboy bebop:the movie, etc.) that they could show like "1 or 2 new movies a week (repeats all week or split in half). i am really starting to think that the only people who think of these kinds of things are us...everyone else (people who work at the companys that put/take off the shows on tv) are brainless confused .!? i dunno......sry if i upset anyone with my post, but i had to get it off my chest smile .

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 06:40 AM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

You don't like ATHF? You phail. Seriously. Your entire argument is null and void.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:20 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I think ATHF is a sort of specialized tase. But it really bugs me when people complain about how insteaed of putting on new, interesting shows, a TV network should rerun that person's favorite show forever.

Out of curiosity, soundtrack, do you like other detective stories? I don't mean police shows,I mean actualy strait up detective stories (Sherlock Holmes, Nero Wolfe, that sort of thing). Because if you don't, it's a little silly to complain about not liking Detective Conan.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:34 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

quote:
Originally posted by Cizal
You don't like ATHF? You phail. Seriously. Your entire argument is null and void.

oh yes...i agree with you there 100% buddy!*sarcasm intended*

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 05:46 PM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
soundtrack
confused

im sry if i dont like athf (but seriouslly that show is just for teh selected people who like that kind of stuff...i just dont find the humor in it. and i just dont plane get it (thats why i dont like it/dont consider it a show), but with all seriousness congrats if it does make you laugh smile .and the reason for not liking cased close is because i dont really like those kind of animes that are set up like that (i do however like detective stories). i seriouslly thought i was going to like the show when it 1st came on the air, but there was something about it that didnt really excite my into (my oppinion) wasting 30 min. of my time. (no rudeness indended). i like animes like (gundam wing/cb/trigun/rahxephon/saiyuki/witchhunter robin/pretear/etc.). and i totally agree with gregory up there, with how they shouldnt repeat peoples favorite shows over and over again..trust me i love cowboy bebop, but give it a rest for lets say...a year! they have run that anime down to the ground (almost ruining it from playing to much...although there arre some eps. i dont mind watching again)... seriouslly sry if i upset anyone but its just an opinion. sad

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 08:27 PM
soundtrack is currently offline Click here to Send soundtrack a Private Message Find more posts by soundtrack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DBZFan
** Put title here**

I love it, but I was never the mystery type.. I dont know why I like it if I dont like mysterys.... O_o;

Old Post Jul 21st, 2004 09:29 PM
DBZFan is currently offline Click here to Send DBZFan a Private Message Find more posts by DBZFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote