KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Hospital of The Insane

Hospital of The Insane
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): « First ... « 29 30 [31]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
She Seduced

Josh looked at Reed. "She hates me." he told him and he walked to his bed and lay down. "hate hate hate." he muttered to himself over and over again, his fingers played with the wall making shadows.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 11:20 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eMoSk8ErKiD99
fake it like you matter

"No, no she doesn't. Trust me. She just doesn't want her heart broken again."

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 11:39 PM
eMoSk8ErKiD99 is currently offline Click here to Send eMoSk8ErKiD99 a Private Message Find more posts by eMoSk8ErKiD99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

"Again?" he looked over at Reed. "I'm not listening to you. GET ME!" he screamed loud, and then buried his face in his pillow.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 11:51 PM
She Seduced is currently offline Click here to Send She Seduced a Private Message Find more posts by She Seduced Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

quote:
Originally posted by She Seduced
She ignored the guard and continued tolook at Yron. Then she kissed him, softly. Then she stopped her face still close to his, and her face went white again and she fainted in his lap.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2004 11:51 PM
Tela

quote:
Originally posted by She Seduced
She ignored the guard and continued tolook at Yron. Then she kissed him, softly. Then she stopped her face still close to his, and her face went white again and she fainted in his lap.

Yron had blinked when she'd kissed him. Blushing slightly he lifted Marilynn and carried her to her room. He gently laid her on the bed and covered her up.

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:11 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

Michael walked in the staff lounge and poured himself a cup of coffee.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:57 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She Seduced

][im not going to be on anymore. because im moving and such. sorry .. <3 cayeness][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:22 AM
Shadow_King
-

][i will miss you beating me up][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:24 AM
Shadow_King is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_King a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

((I'll give you a hint to what happens. Yron ends up dying in Cyora's arms after he tells her.))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:26 AM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadow_King
-

((What the hell, now thats whacked.... i am just kidding))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:28 AM
She Seduced

][dern it marilynn was gong to stab you shadow ,not fataly,and josh was going to get cel to fall in love with him before killing himself.. yeah im so dramamtic. i'll miss you guys.][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:28 AM
Shadow_King
-

][yessssssssssssss i mean oh well SS][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:29 AM
Tela

((Celia with yron??? I'm so confused. What))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:31 AM
Shadow_King
-

((no she said josh with cel))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:33 AM
Tela

((Everyone was going to end up killing themselves. Except Pete who disappeared.))

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:42 AM
She Seduced

][lol][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:43 AM
Shadow_King
-

][well i would have made sure i was not gonna get killed by marylinn.][

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 03:44 AM
crzygrl6412

[Awe... bye bye SS. we'll miss you!]

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 05:17 AM
crzygrl6412 is currently offline Click here to Send crzygrl6412 a Private Message Find more posts by crzygrl6412 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

*A large thwap in the back caught Ana from escaping, knocking her out they tied her up in restaints in a holding room with 3 degree glass walls, only one wall which was the back wall where her bed was, was concrete. She couldnt scream due to a large gag.*

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 01:11 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote