KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Evil Yankee Empire

Evil Yankee Empire
Started by: Maverick2364

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Evil Yankee Empire

If anyone has seen the ALCS/Star Wars Defeat the Evil Empire of Sox vs Yankees during game 1 and knows a link to the movie, post it here.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:52 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mastersquirrel
Restricted

Account Restricted

never even heard of it.

::i love you:: is 8 letters long but so is ::bullshit::

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:52 PM
mastersquirrel is currently offline Click here to Send mastersquirrel a Private Message Find more posts by mastersquirrel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

It was basically an intro to game 1 that had the players with lightsabers and Damon's head on Chewbacca. It was like 5 minutes of phootage.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2004 04:54 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

That's weird. I made away messages for AIM that were very Star-Wars like...

They started with game 4. I deleted that one but, I still have a couple...Let me post one.

Here's game 6:

EPISODE 6: THE RETURN OF THE SOX

A LONG, LONG TIME AGO IN A BALLPARK FAR, FAR AWAY, AN EMPIRE WAS SHAKEN. WITH ANOTHER SWING OF HIS MIGHTY BAT, THE GREAT ORTIZ SENT HIS TROOPS BACK TO THE ENEMY TERRITORY, NEW YORK, NEW YORK.

FOR MANY YEARS, IT WAS BELIEVED THAT THE SOX PLAYOFF HOPES WERE LONG DEAD...KILLED OFF BY THE EVIL DARTH VAD..I MEAN BAMBINO'S CURSE. BUT NOW, THEY ARE ON THE BRINK OF A NEW ERA, A NEW LEGEND ABOUT TO BE BORN...A CHOSEN ONE TO LIFT THEM ABOVE ALL OTHERS AND ONCE AGAIN, RECLAIM TOATAL SUPREMECY IN THE WORLD...SERIES...CHAMPIONSHIP. COULD A MAN WHO COMMONLY GOES BY DAVID SLAY THIS GOLIOTH? INDEED HE CAN, AND INDEED HE HAS, TWICE. TWO MORE AND THE MIGHTY EVIL EMPIRE WILL COLLAPSE UPON IT'S MONEY-GRUBBING SELF. ONLY A RETURN OF THE SOX WILL MAKE IT POSSIBLE...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2004 01:21 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Nice, the star wars spoof was on game 1.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 10:03 PM
NiceGuynj
Your Name Here

Well The sox finally one one but they still have a long way to be a dynasty like the yankees.

I saw the Star Wars spoof and just like in that movie

THe Empire will always strike Back!!!!

Old Post Oct 31st, 2004 04:59 AM
NiceGuynj is currently offline Click here to Send NiceGuynj a Private Message Find more posts by NiceGuynj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

*won and no they wontstick out tongue

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2004 01:16 AM
NiceGuynj
Your Name Here

Are you crazy the Red Sox got 17 free agents and they will test the market even Pedro like Randy Johnson said they love where they play but never said they wouldn't play for anyone else.The Yankees broke records of almost 4 million baseball fans watching there games,and only the Yankees can sell out at the Arizona Stadium and other places and sell the most merchandise then anyone else and not keep them.You give me a reason why the yankees really suck.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2004 08:36 AM
NiceGuynj is currently offline Click here to Send NiceGuynj a Private Message Find more posts by NiceGuynj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

I never said the Yankees suck buddy. If you're trying to start an argument I suggest you find another thread.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2004 08:40 PM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yankees suck. smile

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 06:10 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArthasKnight
Dark Lord of the Sith

I didn't see the Yankees breaking an 86 year old curse, now did I? How's that for breaking records? And since when does selling merchandise make a team great?

Last edited by ArthasKnight on Nov 20th, 2004 at 07:55 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2004 07:50 PM
ArthasKnight is currently offline Click here to Send ArthasKnight a Private Message Find more posts by ArthasKnight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

The yankees just plain suck!

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 05:21 AM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

quote:
Originally posted by Scarpa
The yankees just plain suck!
Thank you for this totally unrelated-to-the-topic opinion.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2004 07:26 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
4FTBanger

Star Wars parody

If you ever find that Fox pregame piece please let us know - I've been searching for it myself.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:01 AM
4FTBanger is currently offline Click here to Send 4FTBanger a Private Message Find more posts by 4FTBanger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PINBALL

The yankess are losers and George stienbrener has ruined the sport of Baseball I mean one descent player on the yanks makes more than the devil rays entire payroll

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 11:12 PM
PINBALL is currently offline Click here to Send PINBALL a Private Message Find more posts by PINBALL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i get your point.. but even A-Rod doesnt make more then the entire devil rays team so its a bit faulty. NY is also 6 games back to the O's who only have the 14th highest salary... so I wouldnt say hes ruined anything.. There are plenty of owners with cash to spend afterall they bought a team.. its a matter of them wanting to spend the money. Hell Seattle is #9 and look where they are.. even the Nationals are 23'rd and in 1st place, with the #3, 4 and 10 (salary wise) teams behind them... So dont say that high salary ruins it, or gives them anything or that a low salary means you cant win.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 02:10 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote