KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 1[Krissy Von Doom vs Norrin Radd] Everyone Vote Now!

Slugfest Showdown Round 2 Battle 1[Krissy Von Doom vs Norrin Radd] Everyone Vote Now!
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Light

I vote SS

Last edited by Light on Oct 28th, 2004 at 12:03 AM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:49 PM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

do u even know what this tournement is?

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 11:59 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Light

yes

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:02 AM
Light is currently offline Click here to Send Light a Private Message Find more posts by Light Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by Light
Silver Surfer

Invalid Vote

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:03 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

quote:
Originally posted by Light
yes

for some reason i doubt it...

no offence, but u seem very mutch to be a SS fanboy, and u think that he could beat king thor, so i would suggest you read this thread before you vote

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:05 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
i vote for norrin

State why or i might not allow the vote.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:07 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

this is good, that rule means no fanboys stating there fav character for no good reason

IM AWESOME

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 12:10 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

So i guess you guys want me to cancel out your votes then? Until you explain why your voting for that person your votes are nullified. I don't need a long winded explaination, just something than i vote for [insert participant] here.

Current Vote: 1 to 0 in favor of norrin radd

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:59 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

There have been 150 views so far and only 3 voters (all of which are in the tournament), 2 of which have votes nullified, so that leaves only 1. Only 1 measly vote. I'm disappointed with everyone that views this thread with interest and doesn't participate in voting.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 03:08 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I vote? rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Your participating, you can't.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 03:27 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

I absolutely flat out refuse to end this battle with just one vote.

Forever Young...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 05:19 AM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can vote for me Evangel. Tie it up rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 05:51 AM
Krissy Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Krissy Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Krissy Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i can understand why you want explanations, but why did you only remember this now?

do you really think gideon can freeze IW with her forcefield? LOL.
Gideon is very good, i admit that, but he is not that good. i have a line for gideon: "donīt imitate, innovate"

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 06:20 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Gideon wouldnīt have time to copy anything, spawn would teleport close to him and ripp his heart. Modres is good using magic, but he is not able to do anything he imagines.

iīm not saying quasar goes down easy, and he is fighting surfer, plus quasar is weak to magic.

i know what firestar power is, but can she survive in the sun? i donīt think so, same reason she would loose.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 06:36 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

At the same time, how would Sunfire react to microwaves? Not too favourably I'd imagine.

With regards to Gideon, he imitates powers, he innovates in using them. And nope, he wouldn't just try freezing Invisible Woman with her powers, for Gideon that's too plain dont you think? rolling on floor laughing He'd use all five in a combination - flame blast, followed by an ice blast, then a microwave blast (would an invisible shield even block that? I know Dazzler's power gets through), outflanking maneuver using flight...etc

I know Modred can't do everything he imagines, but who can? Can Dr Strange? Nein! Modred the power of the whole Darkhold to combat Spawn's limited mystical powers. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 09:09 AM
Loot

spawn is able to create everything he imagines. modred is still human, spawn is already dead.
no way gideon is able to pass trough an IW shield (held up against galactus rings a bell?)

and quasar is vulnerable to magic, what can i say more, oh i have black panther and batman, i would have the best stratagy to take out your team.

and namorita and firestar are not able to kill iceman. plus i still think sunfire is much more powerful then firestar.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 01:11 PM
Krissy Von Doom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, how about this for a strategy - your team is quickly encased in a Q-bubble? Quasar has actually used that strategy before in the Infinity War so it's not really cheap, just a little cheap. hehe...Lol Then my team quicky escapes the cavern as Modred opens up the earth to swallow your whole team? Team contained, I win. Just kidding....

Sunfire more powerful than Firestar? That's a debatable point as I haven't seen Firestar's limit (she started to burn Terrax though). Of course, being more powerful doesn't guarantee a victory. Plus, Firestar and Namorita have worked together as a team for a while, which is an advantage over Sunfire and Iceman. Another advantage would be flight and speed, whereas only Sunfire is the only one who can take to the skies. Iceman can make an iceslide to try and catch up but he won't be able to reach subsonic speeds. A double team in the air is possible, leaving Drake on the ground twidling his thumbs.

Modred is human, no doubt. Though not a normal human - he's had his face melted, an arm chopped off and still continued to fight, it takes a lot to put him away. Spawn is able to create anything he wants but what will that do to Modred? How about if he opens up the earth to swallow Spawn and anything he creates along with the Invisible Woman, with gale force winds forcing them down? Spawn takes to the air, Modred is master of that too. Spawn shoots bolts of magic? That's joke to Modred. And if Modred were to create ten duplicate illusions of my team - how would Invisible Woman, Iceman, Sunfire, Batman and Black Panther fare? These are illusions that have fooled the senses of a vampire. In turn, how would Spawn combat the crimson bands?

Yes, Quasar is vulnerable to magic but unless Surfer suddenly becomes a magician, how will that weakness be exploited? rolling on floor laughing

Last edited by Krissy Von Doom on Oct 28th, 2004 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 02:12 PM
Loot

i know surfer is not a magician, i was refering to spawn he uses magic, but i still think surfer takes quasar down.

talking about a q-bubble strategy when i have IW is a joke, but tou said it was a joke so...

iceman is not able to fly true, but that doesnīt mean they can beat him, namorita and firestar are not able to take him down, and eventually they should get tired, but i think you are underestimating iceman, he is really powerful. sunfire made part of the x-men once, donīt know if they worked as a team, probably yes.

about modred opening the earth and swalloing spawn, do you want to send spawn to hell? again? he already been there, he knows the house (also joking). really modred may be good, but i still think spawn is better, spawn would rip is head off.

Last edited by Loot on Oct 28th, 2004 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:20 PM
Loot

erased (my mistake)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2004 04:22 PM