KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » pretty tough shit

pretty tough shit
Started by: Cepheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cepheus

pretty tough shit

i never told u guys, about a year and half ago my friend killed him self, and yesterday i was checking my old email, and there was an email from him, it's sort of a suicide note... am not quite sure wether to post it or not.... its pretty tough, and am not sure wether to show it to her mom or not... its really...sad, what do u guys think I should do show it to her mom or not? it says sumthin' bad about her... god... it says some pretty... personal things sad

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:49 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow. um i think you should tell her, afterall it was her daughter.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:56 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

Just let it lie.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:56 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

it was a guy
and well do u think it will make her feel better?? the note's basically just saying how bad his life was, am doubting it will make her feel better

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

what do u mean corran??

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:58 PM
Cepheus

if u dont believe me then PLEASE dont post here i really dont need what to do, if u ppl dont believe then y the **** do u post here alright

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 02:59 PM
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by A4E
it was a guy

well sorry thats not what you said.
quote:
Originally posted by A4E
wether to show it to her mom or not

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:02 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
naybean

Woah! lol. If i was u i wouldnt tell her cos the last thing she needs is to have to deal with it alkl over again. Its not going to hurt her if she never knows about it but it ptrobably will hurt her if you tell her

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:03 PM
naybean is currently offline Click here to Send naybean a Private Message Find more posts by naybean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

after so much time has past....she probably has moved to a point where its a lil easier to except...

no need to show her now . let it rest .

made by Scribble

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:08 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Imagine you as the parent. Would you want to receive a last note/letter from your son?

Depending on the content, how painful as it is, it might help her understand her son' s decision.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:11 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

A topic of this nature is not appropriate for these forums.

I suggest you go talk to a friend or a parent/guardian.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2004 03:13 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote