KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » They are silencing my voice because they are afraid of a few arguments!?

Should political discussions be allowed in some cases?
This poll is closed.
Absolutely! It's a travesty tp shut down a thread that holds importance 4 40.00%
No! 4 40.00%
I really don't care... 2 20.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

They are silencing my voice because they are afraid of a few arguments!?
Started by: SAtown_punk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel

So RobBo, - accept Ush opinion and in the same context you shall give him yours apologizes.

Sadly, I have seen where the "control" mind set leads society in too many places in this world. I have to say what I think is right and I have to stand by my opinions without compromise or apology.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:23 AM
RobBo is currently offline Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

than don't, but just remember that you can't brake the rules (well, you can, but you'll be banne)d

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:25 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
YOU are perhaps perfectly capable of talking in a civilised way to others about politics, that doesn't mean the others are

Yes but we have proved my point. We have approached this subject from opposite poles and argued our sides as gentlemen.

Had we not, we should have been banned.

I myself find this admirable, yet by your own argument yerssot, you should not be dabating this subject at all as you are opposed to such discussion!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:29 AM
RobBo is currently offline Click here to Send RobBo a Private Message Find more posts by RobBo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

here's a funny one for ya:

Attachment: missed.jpg
This has been downloaded 55 time(s).

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:32 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobBo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Very good; perhaps that IS the point of politics, there is no point, only opinion.

As for myself, I have made my opinions quite clear and so shall, with a bow, withdraw from the arena!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:36 AM
yerssot

bbye big grin
remember: no politics nor religion
you signed up so you agreed with the rules

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:40 AM
Corlindel
Noldor

quote:
Originally posted by RobBo
I have to say what I think is right and I have to stand by my opinions without compromise or apology.

thumb up You are completely right but this is not the place for that. Its your choice but there are more useful places where you can post this kind of opinions. This is not the right place for political issues.

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 12:56 AM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If there was anything that was shameful it was that rather cretinous comment of yours, Robbo, and your extraordinarily inappropriate and ridiculous attempt to try and tie in a policy like this decided after long experience and attempts to find other solutions on a movie board, with some form of Soviet style repression of democracy in Eastern Europe. Luckily, I am pretty confident everyone will see that for the very, very silly thing that it was.

Incidentally, it is extremely bad taste to quote someone and change the content. I did not say 'we', I said Raz, though I support his decision.

You also cut out other parts of the sentences I was saying with no indication that you were cutting anything, that changes the tone of what I said. Please do not do that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Mar 8th, 2004 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:22 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

Closed.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 01:39 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote