KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Any exciting plans for halloween?

Any exciting plans for halloween?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

what is Lan?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:06 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

I'm going out with some mates, gonna probably get a little drunk and make a complete ass of myself, all under the disguise of Papa Lazarous.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:08 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
what is Lan?

local area network? confused

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:21 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turbo-Cajun
Big Baby Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by silver_tears
local area network? confused

correct... it is a party where a bunch of people who like to play video games together get together in the same room and hook up like a bunch of computers together on a local network and hang out and get trashed and do all kinds of crazy shit. Getting drunk, playing video games... its fun.

Ytaker agreed with me once on October 9th, 2004

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:27 PM
Turbo-Cajun is currently offline Click here to Send Turbo-Cajun a Private Message Find more posts by Turbo-Cajun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

We had one of those last Sunday the results under alcoholic intoxication are intresting to say the least.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:28 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

I always throw a huge bash at my place, Been doing it for 6 years now so people just show up, I dont even invite folks anymore because they expect it. I have been setting up a horrific tunnel that one must traverse to get to my front door smile

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:32 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Oh wow man,sounds like a happening party. smile Wish I could be there.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yeah i mean i don't think us Brits celebrate Halloween likes you Americans.

We will get the casual trick or treaters

but none makes a major effort

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:23 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool Here are my plans for tonight!

Ok I am going around with my boyfrined to play tricks and it is party time!
At the party I am going to be a witch!And my boyfriend is going to Ankin and my sister is going as a deatheater!Candy time!All I have to do is sneak out of the house!JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 10:25 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fetcharada
OutrageousBiatch~!

my friend is having a party today and i'm going as a cat

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:08 AM
Fetcharada is currently offline Click here to Send Fetcharada a Private Message Find more posts by Fetcharada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

does any country outside the US... and maybe the UK celebrate this? blink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:14 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i don't think so

edit: ex-british colonies. australia, nz

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Last edited by Clovie on Oct 30th, 2004 at 11:34 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 11:29 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I love Halloween.

Don't know yet (still) what I'm going to do, though.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:18 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

dress up stick out tonguewink

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:20 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, duh! Of course I'm going to dress up and go trick-or-treating stick out tongue I just don't know what else I'm going to do.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:20 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

share your candy with me happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:22 PM
Peach
mordrem

And maybe I can give you that CD-R I said I'd give you, too stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:23 PM
yerssot

details, lets trade that in for more candy happy

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:28 PM
Peach
mordrem

Depends on how much candy I get.

And how much of our leftover candy winds up in my haul shifty

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:28 PM
yerssot

I don't think there will be any leftovers to start with

Old Post Oct 30th, 2004 04:31 PM