KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » This girl I really like (part 3)

This girl I really like (part 3)
Started by: reid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosey
Gone

quote:
Originally posted by reid
Hahahah of course I dont act like this in front of her. I guess its alot harder to tell how Im acting online. Even though I sound like a 13 year old. Maybe if she calls i should ask her why she wants me to come when shes got her other friends with her. I really like her though, thats why im asking here and I dont wanna tell my friends cause they will think im pathetic.... better you guys then them, right? What if she wants me to go because she wants to have any orgy and they need a 4th member =O j/k So what should I say when she calls?

Tell her your gay, and you can't make it tonight. I already told you.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:21 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reid

Ok She just called me but I couldnt say that I was gay, ok. Anyways she said she will call me later to tell me what time. I also asked her if I could bring a friend and she said ok but she didnt seem to happy about it then said "No, its fine, the more people the better." She also said after the movie we were going to go to the mall... Wtf are we gonna do there? especially with a 23 year old guy, that just seems weird. The other girl is 16. geez I only wanna hangout with her not with a guy whos as old as my bro.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 07:34 PM
reid is currently offline Click here to Send reid a Private Message Find more posts by reid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reid

Hurry! she could call any moment!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:29 PM
reid is currently offline Click here to Send reid a Private Message Find more posts by reid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan187

When she comes over, chop her up with an axe, and then harvest her organs for beer money. thumb up

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:31 PM
Darth Revan187 is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan187 a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan187 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude just calm down and play it cool. dont get uptight or youll really screw up. just relax and be yourself--if you mess up, you mess up, if you dont, thats great.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:32 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reid

Yea but its weird cause they all know eachother while I only know her. Anyone ever been in this situation?

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:43 PM
rogue938

dont take any advice from darth raven he only knows how to mate with monkeys

Old Post Oct 29th, 2004 09:45 PM
rogue938 is currently offline Click here to Send rogue938 a Private Message Find more posts by rogue938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote