KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » I need some help with my comic...

I need some help with my comic...
Started by: Freddy Lover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Freddy Lover
Speachless

Smile I need some help with my comic...

I need some help with my comic. I need new characters...definatly some boy characters...the comic is about vampires, werewolves, ghosts, witches etc. Can you please help me create one. Anyone? confused

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 02:50 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

just look around at designs you like and dont like.. and then take the peices you do like and put your own twist on em. Then make new characters out of it

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Nov 1st, 2004 07:28 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

I'll post pictures of my characters and you can tell me what you think...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 02:45 PM
Freddy Lover is currently offline Click here to Send Freddy Lover a Private Message Find more posts by Freddy Lover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dazzler619

What do you need help creating actually? I need more details so I can help.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2004 03:49 AM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I'll wait until you've posted the pictures.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 08:49 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

well...

quote:
Originally posted by Dazzler619
What do you need help creating actually? I need more details so I can help.

I need help with my characters. I don't know how I should draw them. I'm having a tough time drawing them, and I don't like how they look.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:46 PM
vaya_the_elf
You know you love elves

Re: well...

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Freddy Lover
I need help with my characters. I don't know how I should draw them. I'm having a tough time drawing them, and I don't like how they look. [/QUOTE

Well there your characters, so you just need to try to think hard. If someone gives you the idea then its not really your character.]

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 12:33 AM
vaya_the_elf is currently offline Click here to Send vaya_the_elf a Private Message Find more posts by vaya_the_elf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

I don't want them to do the whole character for me...I just need help with the hair mainly...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2005 02:12 PM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

why dont you start posting sketches and we'll give feedback or something?..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:21 PM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freddy Lover
Speachless

I'm having a hard time trying to put it on the computer!

Old Post Jan 11th, 2005 02:13 PM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Got a witch for ya. it's too cliche cause it was an assignment forcing me into this reflection of a witch, but I gave it a twist anyway. Might encase some idea's for you.

Attachment: enge heks.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:52 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyra Rose
out of control

try manga style hair that way u can have mad hair styles and it will look cool

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 10:07 AM
Lyra Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Lyra Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Lyra Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FallenArchAngel
Fallen Angel

u know it does not have to be manga to have cool mad hairstyles, plus for all u know Freddy Lover might already be using a manga style for his comics.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 12:47 PM
FallenArchAngel is currently offline Click here to Send FallenArchAngel a Private Message Find more posts by FallenArchAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lyra Rose
out of control

it was an idea

Old Post Mar 1st, 2005 01:23 PM
Lyra Rose is currently offline Click here to Send Lyra Rose a Private Message Find more posts by Lyra Rose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ninjababe
*Insanity=Humanity*

Here are some good ways you can find new ways to make new characters

1: Find a nice calm place where you can relex
2: Think back on some of your other characters old or new
3: What do you like most about them and why
4: Make a main structure of his/her body that you like most
5: If you are ever drawing armor just let your hand take care of the drawing; don't even think about what your doing
6: If your drawing clothes, make your own designs and don't count on other peoples opinion but your own
7: Use some things out of real life like creatures or people, like the old age, stone age, knights age ect.
8: If you don't like what you see don't throw it away; bodify it and make it better until it fits what you want

All of these things help me and you don't have to do them in order
I have made tons of characters this way; from Demon Knights to small children it just takes time and practice to profect thats all

ninja -NinjaBabe-
I hope you like the information I have given you and I also hope it works for you to.
Just contact me or reply if you have any questions, please. big grin

R.I.P. Hanan love u dearly
Sig, by Twelling4ever:

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 07:01 PM
ninjababe is currently offline Click here to Send ninjababe a Private Message Find more posts by ninjababe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote