KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Micheal Myers .vs. Leatherface

Micheal Myers .vs. Leatherface
Started by: JasonVoorhees#1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

if ya listen to the last part of the origional i think it was the origional Texas Chainsaw Massacre they say and i qoute

Thomas Hueits the man we have named Leatherface.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 09:51 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, in the original his name is Bubba Sawyer.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 04:02 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

oh sry my mistake ^_^

Old Post Nov 19th, 2004 10:13 PM
JasonVoorhees#1 is currently offline Click here to Send JasonVoorhees#1 a Private Message Find more posts by JasonVoorhees#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i like eggs

leatherface- human
meyers- immortal
u do the math

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:12 AM
i like eggs is currently offline Click here to Send i like eggs a Private Message Find more posts by i like eggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leatherface- Chainsaw
Michael- butter knife
you do the math

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:41 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushrules
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by hh?
you idiot! you dont know shit about horror movies.
listen mother f**ker (talking to hh?)i know alot more about horror movies than you and the reason your name is hh? is because you don't know shit about movies, you probably still watch barney the dinosaur laughing

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:42 AM
bushrules is currently offline Click here to Send bushrules a Private Message Find more posts by bushrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bushrules
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by JasonVoorhees#1
if ya listen to the last part of the origional i think it was the origional Texas Chainsaw Massacre they say and i qoute

Thomas Hueits the man we have named Leatherface.
no you were right it was thomas hewitt but you misspelled his name it's thomas HEWITT and that quote is from the end of the remake smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 01:47 AM
bushrules is currently offline Click here to Send bushrules a Private Message Find more posts by bushrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by bushrules
listen mother f**ker (talking to hh?)i know alot more about horror movies than you and the reason your name is hh? is because you don't know shit about movies, you probably still watch barney the dinosaur laughing
Dude, your name is Bushrules that automatically makes you seem like an idiot. Potholders!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 02:48 AM
Arsenal

Who gives a shit about their height and weight. Michael has killed guys way bigger then him and he has inhuman strength, unlike that psycho who just happens to have a chainsaw. Michael wouldn't even waste his time sneaking up on that loser, he'd grab the chainsaw by the handle and make him saw his own head off and/or stick it up his backside.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 03:52 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Arsenal
Who gives a shit about their height and weight. Michael has killed guys way bigger then him and he has inhuman strength, unlike that psycho who just happens to have a chainsaw. Michael wouldn't even waste his time sneaking up on that loser, he'd grab the chainsaw by the handle and make him saw his own head off and/or stick it up his backside.

myers got his ass kicked by Lumis...really bad, but would easily kill leatherface.

and these "vs" threads are getting repetative...

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Last edited by Dr. Leg Kick on Dec 1st, 2004 at 05:40 AM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
Dude, your name is Bushrules that automatically makes you seem like an idiot. Potholders!

Potholders!

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:38 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by bushrules

and that was suppose to be a diss? an insult?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 05:39 AM
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

hey, back fire said one more complaint about bushrules = banning!!! BACKFIRE..... and no, telling isn't bellow me.....wink

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 1st, 2004 10:43 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slasher_dude

FIRST OFF, what is michael good at: sneak attacks, getting up when you beleive he is dead by all means, the guy is immortal. eek!

what is leather face good at: running with a chainsaw. the loudest damn weapon next to... nothing...

mike would see leatherface coming ages away, hide sumwhere and just slit his throat, leatherface would slam the saw into michael, and they would both go down. then the night would fall. and years would fly by. after 11 years, mike would slowyly... get up, adjust his mask, and walk away. big grin

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 08:50 PM
Slasher_dude is currently offline Click here to Send Slasher_dude a Private Message Find more posts by Slasher_dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JasonVoorhees#1
The Man Behind The Mask

Leatherface doesn't always use that chainsaw... just 99.9% of the time. In the remake he killed that one gun with an ax in the back

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 09:32 PM
Deano

realistically michael would probably win obviously cos he is immortal...theres no point comparing them to be honest

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Dec 7th, 2004 10:05 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

bushrules is OUTAHERE!

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 12:49 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Yay!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 06:37 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~
The lies are out there

i reckon micheal would win easily coz micheal cant die.....he doesn't even show pain... size doesn't count for anything.. in freddy versus jason , jason was way bigger and freddy still kicked his arse at times....

plus in texas chainsaw leatherface got his arm cut off and it stopped him coz it hurt him...how often do u see killers stop from loosing an arm or leg...

Micheal would kick but!!!!!

The Truth is a Lie

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 06:48 AM
~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~FreAk'n*WeiRd~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

Well, Leatherface is one of the few classic slashers that are mortal. That's why he would be the only one stopping after losing a limb.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2004 06:27 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote