KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Ryan Sheckler

What is your favorite skateboard?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Zero 5 22.73%
Blind 2 9.09%
Element 10 45.45%
Bam 5 22.73%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Ryan Sheckler
Started by: I_love_ryan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
someperson

laughing out loudya you wish he doesnt have a girlfriend like its totally in your dreams laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:50 AM
someperson is currently offline Click here to Send someperson a Private Message Find more posts by someperson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoYs*BoYs*BoYs
Im ADDICTED to DAVID!!!!

Re: ryan sheckler

quote:
Originally posted by mygoodies881
hey my name is jessi you guys can keep wishing IM HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin but really i am well bye!!!!!!!!!

haha!! i laugh at stupid people!!! laughing

i love all my fellow simple plan and david fans!!!! **hugs**

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 01:55 AM
BoYs*BoYs*BoYs is currently offline Click here to Send BoYs*BoYs*BoYs a Private Message Find more posts by BoYs*BoYs*BoYs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

haha!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 09:44 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tinkerteg6

Warning Re: Re: ryan sheckler

quote:
Originally posted by someperson

U wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 11:56 PM
Tinkerteg6 is currently offline Click here to Send Tinkerteg6 a Private Message Find more posts by Tinkerteg6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tinkerteg6

ya right loser roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2005 11:59 PM
Tinkerteg6 is currently offline Click here to Send Tinkerteg6 a Private Message Find more posts by Tinkerteg6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
44_caliber_fox
surf till u drown

**[AoF]**

hey - ya ryan sheckler is pretty good-looking {say most of my friends - it would b really dirty for me to think that} but whoever said that they were his girlfriend is really stupid because ryan's my cousin and i know that he doesnt have a girlfriend. at tampa last year everyone thought that there was one girl who he liked but she's his best friend and no her name is NOT jesse - so u lose her name was chassity. ryan's way to good for all you people

Attachment: ryan sheckler.jpg
This has been downloaded 71 time(s).

Old Post Mar 12th, 2005 03:21 PM
44_caliber_fox is currently offline Click here to Send 44_caliber_fox a Private Message Find more posts by 44_caliber_fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
i lovejake
your mom!

hes hott and a really good skater!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2005 11:40 PM
i lovejake is currently offline Click here to Send i lovejake a Private Message Find more posts by i lovejake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
44_caliber_fox
surf till u drown

Worried Re: ryan sheckler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mygoodies881
hey my name is jessi you guys can keep wishing IM HIS GIRL FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin but really i am well bye!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE A ****IN DUMBASS!!! whoever u r ur really really retarded

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 09:12 PM
44_caliber_fox is currently offline Click here to Send 44_caliber_fox a Private Message Find more posts by 44_caliber_fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
paigegurl16@aol

Love ryanshecklerluver

Originally posted by inluvwithRyan_S
Hi!
I Ryan Sheckler is the hottest person in the world. But it's not just his looks,he's also an awesome skater. I look up to him so much for what he does at his age. He never gave up and look where he is now. He gets to do what most kids his age only dream of. And he's sooooooooooo hot. But if your a true fan of his, you won't go just by his looks.Oh and theres an attachment and its a picture of him!!!

Amber

you know i like everything you said and i luv ryan alot i always dream about him im trying to go see him skate welll8er.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2005 01:54 AM
paigegurl16@aol is currently offline Click here to Send paigegurl16@aol a Private Message Find more posts by paigegurl16@aol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
irox_ryanjoks_

hay guys im not obsessed wit him but since ur his fans and i neva knew who he was my friend said that ryan sheckler is coming to australia for a skate thing is that true?

Old Post May 4th, 2005 12:14 PM
irox_ryanjoks_ is currently offline Click here to Send irox_ryanjoks_ a Private Message Find more posts by irox_ryanjoks_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
u all suk

Warning

Ryan Shekler is the best skateboarder alive!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:34 AM
u all suk is currently offline Click here to Send u all suk a Private Message Find more posts by u all suk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

who is ryan skekler?

Old Post May 22nd, 2005 12:40 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shisha

Originally posted by IDreamOfJPA
Ryan Sheckler is a pro skateboarder and hes like the youngest person to win in the X games....

Oh my GOD ! John Patrick Amedori is soooo hot! I luv his character in the butterfly effect and ive just recently watched it. But now im always watchign it agen and agen but noit always all of it just the part he's in he is sooo sweet. These sites u work on of him link me to them yeah. thanks

Old Post May 28th, 2005 09:54 PM
Shisha is currently offline Click here to Send Shisha a Private Message Find more posts by Shisha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
skate_to_live

Love rYaN iS sO hOtT

i think ryan is the sexiest person alive and it is really kool that he sk8s and rides motorcross because i sk8 and use to ride dirt bikes in the woods + i dig sk8ers but you shouldnt just like him for his looks if hes really nice in person then that adds alot of points to him!!! i would do anything for ryan anything just to meet him or just to see him in person maybe even just to shake his hand or to say hi maybe he would say hi back idk i hope so because in the movie grind he was ssssooooo sexy even though he was only 12 in that movie he was the only reason i bought it well i got to go sk8er=l8er8[/B] sexiest person alive sexiest person alive

Attachment: sexi ryan3.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 09:59 PM
skate_to_live is currently offline Click here to Send skate_to_live a Private Message Find more posts by skate_to_live Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zrockerchick
Goddess

Dude he isn't just hott!!!!!mad He is like an awesome skater!! anyone who cant see that has no bussiness fussing over him!!!

Do the best you can, to the best of your ability, live life to the fullest, and nothing can go wrong!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 07:28 PM
zrockerchick is currently offline Click here to Send zrockerchick a Private Message Find more posts by zrockerchick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Carlene

Ryan,

Hi Ryan, I am a huuuuuuge fan of yours , and u are sooooooooooo fukin hoooooooooooot!! Also u are such a good skater especially when u are only 14. Thats so cool cuz i am 13! Will u go out with me!!??

I love u Ryan! Carlene

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 03:21 AM
Carlene is currently offline Click here to Send Carlene a Private Message Find more posts by Carlene Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tims_gurl

wateva.........

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:37 AM
tims_gurl is currently offline Click here to Send tims_gurl a Private Message Find more posts by tims_gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
g0t2LuvSh3cky92

Ok, omg the girl who said she was his girlfriend, shut up! Geeze everybody knows he doesn't have one, and plus, its on the interenet i read that he doesn't. You're just tryin to make people think you're better! Well just to let you know, you're not! Well anyways, Ryan is SOoOoOoOoOo hott! He's also a very awesome skatboarder!!!!!!!!!!! And people shouldn't just like him because of his looks, they should also love him for his great skateboarding skills! I wish i could skateboard like him, and its like, my dream to meet him in person!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 01:47 AM
g0t2LuvSh3cky92 is currently offline Click here to Send g0t2LuvSh3cky92 a Private Message Find more posts by g0t2LuvSh3cky92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Originally posted by SlipknoT
he looks like hes 5 years old

Yeah

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 02:50 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

an adorable one though,i've to admit yes

and he seems to be rather accomplished for his age...i admire kids who're like that yes go figure!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 03:03 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote