KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » House

House
Started by: sillygirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sillygirl

House

It comes on tomorrow on Fox at 9pm
The first episode came on DVD with my entertainment weekly. So far it's been getting really good reviews.

NEWSDAY (Diane Werts), 11/14

“the most compelling character of the fall TV season.”

“TV’s cleverest unravelings of illness.”

“Both Laurie’s daredevil performance and its filming are delivered with flair in this snazzy partnership between ‘Homicide’ creator Paul Attanasio and ‘Usual Suspects’ and ‘X-Men’ director Bryan Singer…”

Old Post Nov 16th, 2004 03:17 AM
sillygirl is currently offline Click here to Send sillygirl a Private Message Find more posts by sillygirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theReject

Hmm I caught half of one on Tuesday. It was okay. It was about the boy who heard voices and acted crazy. I won't share anymore details in case you haven't seen it yet.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2004 04:45 AM
theReject is currently offline Find more posts by theReject Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bizwax

I hear voices sometimes ,but they tell me it's all in my head.
Honestly I really like the show. Right now it's on my view list because I think the story lines are interesting.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:54 PM
bizwax is currently offline Click here to Send bizwax a Private Message Find more posts by bizwax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I have been watching this show pretty regularly, it's a neat show. Quite enjoyable in a manner similar to Boston Public.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 10:55 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bizwax

Pretty interesting show this week. I'm glad that House has some chinks in his armor and that he was shown to make a mistake that could have cost a patient her life.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 10:35 PM
bizwax is currently offline Click here to Send bizwax a Private Message Find more posts by bizwax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

just started in the UK tonight...i must say i was very impressed...i dont normally like medical dramas but i watched it cause i like bryan singers directing and i like hugh laurie

the show has some great humour..."you're orange you moron...your wife is having an affair"...classic.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2005 11:08 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yeah Jaden i watched it last night after i watched Murphy's Law and i was impressed.

i was going to watch it when it was on sky before was on like a stupid channel like Hallmark or something but i kept forgetting lol

will be watching it all the time now though.

and the line was soo funny lol

Old Post Jun 10th, 2005 02:49 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

really enjoying this series...totally forgot we had a thread on it...hugh laurie is at his best and the script writing is some of the best ive ever seen...genius

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 11:13 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
really enjoying this series...totally forgot we had a thread on it...hugh laurie is at his best and the script writing is some of the best ive ever seen...genius

yeah was it on last night for u ?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 10:11 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
yeah was it on last night for u ?

sure was...the one with the nuns

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 06:29 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yeah that was cool was obvious he didnt screw up though yes

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 07:04 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

House is on tonight for people in Britain who have channel 5 10:00pm eek!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 06:02 PM
Emma718
posthuman

i am liking House, it just started over here in Australia just a few weeks ago..very funny and well done. Gotta love Chase (GO AUSSIES..lol Happy Dance )

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 10:00 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

lol.

House is a great show only show now that really keeps me watching.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 11:41 AM
Emma718
posthuman

yeah it's something different and that's good

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:25 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

yes

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:48 AM
Emma718
posthuman

smile where bouts do u live T.M?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:47 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Wales yes

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:34 AM
Emma718
posthuman

oo nice smile i like Alison and Chase smile

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:48 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i like House.

makes me laugh yes

Chase is cool to.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:56 AM