KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » House

House
Started by: sillygirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

House is brilliant, but some of the fans really annoy me. Especially those idiots who thinks House is going to get it on with Chase...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 03:12 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

the fans who annoy me are the ones who won't stop complaining about the new team. they have every right to and everything, but it gets really old really fast. *sigh*

House is coming back on Sept. 16! (in the U.S, anyway...)

Old Post Aug 25th, 2008 01:12 AM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

i love this show hugh laurie is beast(awesome)

Old Post Sep 26th, 2008 05:15 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

what do you guys think of the episodes so far? i like 'em. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 09:46 PM
vivando-loca is currently offline Click here to Send vivando-loca a Private Message Find more posts by vivando-loca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

they rock. hes better than ever

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 10:41 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Good episodes.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2008 11:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

sheesh i can't believe no one's commented here in forever.

come on people. the Lucky Thirteen episode? i'm surprised no one commented on that.

and the intense episode where the guy held everyone hostage in Cuddy's office? and then the next episode where she had to use House's office instead, and they drove each other insane?

good episodes, excellent, even. can't wait for the new episodes.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 11:59 PM
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I really enjoyed the hostage episode. I loved the actor's performance (the one who took everyone hostage).

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 05:16 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenkettles
Mrs. Richard Reed Parry

I'm.....I'm home! I've found pure bliss! Heaven on earth! There IS a God!......sorry.

Anyhoo....has anyone been watching the marathons? Just me? Really?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 07:23 PM
sevenkettles is currently offline Click here to Send sevenkettles a Private Message Find more posts by sevenkettles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vivando-loca
untitled

i wish i could, but i don't get the channel they're on. i do get fox, though, so i'm happy cause i get to watch the new episodes.

and i've already seen the first four seasons, anyway, so i guess it's not that big a deal. and i have seasons 1 and 3 on dvd...

but, come on, it's House. you can never have too much House! stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 10:16 PM
Movie tragic

This is one of the best shows on television atm. Hugh Laurie does an awesome job.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2009 04:52 AM
Movie tragic is currently offline Click here to Send Movie tragic a Private Message Find more posts by Movie tragic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaRk Lotus
king of the underworld

I what to kno whats goin on with
Cuddy adn is she goin to give up
her job or not

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:34 AM
DaRk Lotus is currently offline Click here to Send DaRk Lotus a Private Message Find more posts by DaRk Lotus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
idowhatiamtold

i can't go to bed without watching house lol

Old Post Feb 12th, 2009 10:39 PM
idowhatiamtold is currently offline Click here to Send idowhatiamtold a Private Message Find more posts by idowhatiamtold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sevenkettles
Mrs. Richard Reed Parry

i am APPALLED at you guys!!! Is anyone aware of what happened?!?!?!?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 03:19 PM
sevenkettles is currently offline Click here to Send sevenkettles a Private Message Find more posts by sevenkettles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diascap

can anybody please fill me in on what happened last week to cutner(sp?)

Old Post Apr 17th, 2009 03:57 AM
diascap is currently offline Click here to Send diascap a Private Message Find more posts by diascap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm way behind on house but have been catching up after getting season 4 on dvd...finally got through it last night. I can honestly say i've never seen such emotionally gripping stuff as the end of the 2 parter of "House's head" and "Wilson's heart"

Tremendous.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2009 11:09 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

I loved those episodes.

the bit of house clipping off his dad's ear was pretty funny, too.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2009 02:00 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

House premiered tonight. I loved it, thought it was full of his prose, sardonic goodness, but at the same time I'm worried what this "cure" business might do for his personality.

If he's not the dick I know and love by next episode, I'm seriously going to kick something.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2009 06:11 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote