KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » whats better???

what would you prefer to do???
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
serve in heaven 13 40.63%
Rule in Hell 7 21.88%
None of them exist 12 37.50%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

whats better???
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Ah, I catch your meaning. yes

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:11 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

i'm glad. i'm bad in explaining.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 02:15 PM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I don't like heaven they have a powerful facistoid despotic leader and everyone has to do what he wants nah I could go to North Corea if I would want that. I bet its just Gods propaganda that he says Hell is a bad place were you get tortured and shit. I think Hell is one big party and everyone can do whatever he wants, I always wanted to rule a party.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:19 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I don't like heaven they have a powerful facistoid despotic leader and everyone has to do what he wants nah I could go to North Corea if I would want that. I bet its just Gods propaganda that he says Hell is a bad place were you get tortured and shit.

One does not have to do what God says in order to go to heaven. One must only do one thing to go to heaven, and it's not like you have to sacrifice anything to live forever. And hell is not a place where you "get tortured and shit", it is the complete separation from God and His blessings.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:29 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

As long as I dont get tortured and crap I choose rulling in hell

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:34 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

well then Hell all the way

Old Post Dec 18th, 2004 06:42 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

If you could rule in hell, you could stop the torture and make it like heaven

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 01:58 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

no heaven sucks man

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:12 PM
eleveninches
God of my own world

well, not if you make it like MY kind of heaven wink

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 02:22 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I hope your kind of heave has something to do with GL

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 03:26 PM
Filth

Rule in hell, tho i would serve in hell rather than rule in heaven.....

Dead on the inside and dieing on the outside...

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:13 PM
Filth is currently offline Click here to Send Filth a Private Message Find more posts by Filth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

The ruler of hell is actually a servant of heaven, so he has the best of both worlds.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:15 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

the ruler of Hell was a servant of Heaven he is not anymore I think.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:39 PM
The Inkeeper

He still is, he watches over all the nice demonds until the day they are finally and ultimately judged. Satan doesnt rule hell you know

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:43 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

So you are basicaklly saying you woulsd take Gods spot when you rule Hell, Satan is so much cooler than God.

But anyway tell me where I am wrong: Lucifer wanted Heaven got beaten up, got banned from Heaven, Opened up his own place called it Hell, took Adams first wife Lilith in who gives birth to a demon everyday (urks that must hurt) and takes every soul God doesn't want?

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 04:50 PM
The Inkeeper

Lucifer wanted to rule. Lucifer and his followers got kicked to shit by the divine forces. Cast out of heaven and into 'Hell' which serves as a prison for them. What kind of punishment would letting him get away with it be? If sinning people get drown with hardly any warning and only two of each species are selected to survive, if a whole city is destroyed and people turned into salt for sins as small as looking at something when god says not to' then what chance does the person who rebelled against the throne have of getting off scott free.
If lucifer hates god as much as he does, hes not only going to take the souls god doesnt want, he will attempt to take the ones god does want. It would hurt alot more and be a much larger achievement to take a pure soul than a marked one. He doesnt rule over the lost souls, he simply takes pleasure in severing peoples ties with the lord and thus causing more anguish.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:02 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Satan doesnt rule hell you know

quote:
Lucifer wanted to rule. Lucifer and his followers got kicked to shit by the divine forces. Cast out of heaven and into 'Hell' which serves as a prison for them. What kind of punishment would letting him get away with it be? If sinning people get drown with hardly any warning and only two of each species are selected to survive, if a whole city is destroyed and people turned into salt for sins as small as looking at something when god says not to' then what chance does the person who rebelled against the throne have of getting off scott free.
If lucifer hates god as much as he does, hes not only going to take the souls god doesnt want, he will attempt to take the ones god does want. It would hurt alot more and be a much larger achievement to take a pure soul than a marked one. He doesnt rule over the lost souls, he simply takes pleasure in severing peoples ties with the lord and thus causing more anguish.

Thank you for this clarification. It is a common misconception that Satan has some sort of "uber" powers over hell.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:04 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

laughing out loud
Hes in just as much shit as the rest of them down there.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:06 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

But I must wonder, why did God punish people so harshly, like that fellow who touched the Ark of the Covenant to steady it and he died on the spot? How did He judge people before Jesus' sacrifice--by burnt offerings and the like? (That may sound stupid and ignorant, but I honestly do not know.)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:09 PM
The Inkeeper

Tempted them to test their faith, Abrahams sacrifice remember. Thing is, he was a sly bugger back then. He would say something like 'Kill your son' and if you said no he would urinate on your soul for defying the lord and if you said you would do it he would go off it with you for agreeing to murder.

Im Back happy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2004 05:14 PM