KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » What Do U Think?

WHO IS BETTER?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
BATMAN 5 45.45%
SUPERMAN 3 27.27%
WONDER WOMAN 1 9.09%
FLASH 2 18.18%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What Do U Think?
Started by: Punkyhermy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

It works, too. In Year One, Gordon thought Bruce Wayne might be the Batman. But after meeting Wayne, he dismisses the idea.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 07:13 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Yeah, lemonade in the champagne glass. But gordon wasn't totally fooled though was he?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 08:52 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Nope, but the cop with him was.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 09:00 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

yeah but it still isn't write to use women to get to that point.okay,yeah it's their own fault they accept his offers knowing his reputaion,but doesn't bruce have some resposibilty too.he has the power to attract women,he uses it.and that is that.besides being the smart,sensible person he is at times,he should realize that he should not abuse his power or manipulate those under his spell...
batman,he really is complicated...

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:09 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Yeah, but because his priority is being batman and therefore guarding his identity, he doesn't even consider it(women's feelings) important compared to his Heroic exploits. I'm not saying he's right, but that's the way he is. I think he sees it as a 'bigger picture' scenario, but those poor girls don't know that. Brucey-baby-what a player!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 10:43 PM
kal-el is currently offline Click here to Send kal-el a Private Message Find more posts by kal-el Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Batman uses people. It's his nature. Have any of you read any of Batman and the Outsiders? In one issue he actually admits, in front of his team, that he views them as his personal weapon in his war against crime.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2004 11:57 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

but isn't being a hero mean protecting those who can't do that themselves?this can be said about all the women he has abused.the fact is established that all of them had to be weak in nature in order for them to be "used" by him.then he talks about saving people from injustice!first he should save them from HIMSELF!!!
God!this is getting really complicated!i guess... i never looked at him that way b4...oh well...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:34 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

but then again that makes batman more BELIEVABLE and realistic...he got his flaws...

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 12:37 AM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I'm open to correction, but I always thought that Bruce broke up his relationships before they could get to serious. Granted, his method of breaking them up could lack tact (I believe he once invited his current "girlfriend" to Wayne Manor when he already had two girls there), but it's not like he romances a woman for months, then dumps her.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 01:10 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

whatever,i i guess as a fan i'll ignore those faults!!!!i decided i still love him!!!! love confused

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 11:11 AM
kal-el
kryptonian slag

Wow, you and Bats were nearly finished for a second there punky!

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 08:54 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

well like i said before...he's not perfect and i lov him for that! big grin

Old Post Mar 16th, 2004 09:00 PM