KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Post your blonde jokes!

Post your blonde jokes!
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nick1811
At Gunpoint

A blonde decides to show her husband that despite what everyone says, blondes really are smart.
While her husband is at work, she decides that she is going to paint the living room in their house. So the next day as soon as he leaves, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home after work and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a parka and a mink. He asks her what she is doing. She replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blonde women are dumb and she wanted to do it by painting the room.

He says that he was impressed at the good job she had done, but what's with her wearing the two coats?
She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and they said, ''FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS!''

"Rest in Piece, Brother Dime"- Vinnie Paul

Last edited by nick1811 on Nov 27th, 2004 at 11:20 AM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:13 AM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

Q: A blonde and a brunette jumped off a cliff. Who hit bottom first?
A: The brunette -- the blonde had to stop and ask for directions.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:15 AM
nick1811 is currently offline Click here to Send nick1811 a Private Message Find more posts by nick1811 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nick1811
At Gunpoint

Q: What did the blonde say when she saw a herd of elephants walking across the plains with sunglasses on?
A: Nothing, she didn't recognize them.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:17 AM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

A blonde, a brunette and a redhead were stuck on an island for many, many years until one day they found a magic lamp. They rubbed it hard and out popped a genie. He said that he could only give three wishes so since there were three girls, each would get one wish.
The redhead went first. ''I hate it here. It is too hot and boring. I want to go home!''
"Okay,'' replied the genie. And off she went.

Then the brunette went. ''I miss my family, my friends and relatives. I want to go home, too!!''
And off she went.

The blonde started crying and said, ''I wish my friends were back here!''

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:18 AM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

A blonde wanted to buy personalized license plates but she couldn't afford them. So she changed her name to JKM345.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:19 AM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

Q: Why did the blonde keep a picture of herself in her room?
A: So she could use it as a mirror.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:19 AM
nick1811
At Gunpoint

thats all i got for now, more later!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 11:20 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

a blond was driving down the street a truck was in front of her. they came to a traffic light the blonds gets out of her car and runs to the truck and knocks on the window and says "my names honey and ur losing ur load" the truck driver ignores her and drives off. soon more traffic lights and the blonds gets out of her car and runs to the truck and knocks on the window and says "my names honey and ur losing ur load" the driver of the truck ignores her again and drives off. soon more traffic lights the truck driver stops gets out runs to the blonde's cars knocks on the window and says "my names Bob and im driving a f**king gritter"

no expression that aint very good sad

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 04:08 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote