KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » daredevil vs batman?

daredevil vs batman?
Started by: beavis46

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

never said Batman beat Shiva, just said he did ok vs the fight. I mean Ail beat Frazier in bouts 2 and 3, and Fraizer did ok in thsos fights. even though he lost.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 02:46 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

no, bats got lucky in dc vs. marvel. bullseye is a hell of a lot more dangerous and scary than you may htink if you haven't read all of his appearances (i'm close). He is very impressive in both his aim and fighting skills (having an adamantium skeleton doesn't hurt either) and stick is the avatar of prince yamato, the messianic sammurai destined to destroy evil. and in case you don't know how scary the Hand truely is (more props to DD), they are empowered and lead by a demon who is by all indications THE beast of Revelations. my point is, in the last 10 years or so of comics, daredevil has surpassed batman, elektra, and possible even batgirl in pure skill, focus, and dedication. in terms of gadgets, bats could probably beat him in some kind of armored vehicle . outside of this situation, he's just bullseye with more toys and a different costume (both wear "skintight kevlar"), a cape and a little more mental stability being his only advantage over bulls.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:45 PM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Darth Jello
my point is, in the last 10 years or so of comics, daredevil has surpassed batman, elektra, and possible even batgirl in pure skill, focus, and dedication.

Hmm. Please support your opinion with some comic book references...?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2004 11:55 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jargon343

Daredevil is a Batman rip off and rip offs can never beat the real deal.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 12:03 AM
Jargon343 is currently offline Click here to Send Jargon343 a Private Message Find more posts by Jargon343 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Jargon343

Hmm. Doomsday is a Hulk "rip off" and he would defeat Hulk. Now...that being said, Daredevil is FAR from being a Batman "rip off." Why I even bothered dignifying this with a response is beyond me...

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:40 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marcellus
executioner

"Daredevil is a Batman rip off and rip offs can never beat the real deal."

Ok ok i get it blind as a bat right? eh? eh?

but really I dont see to many similarities. one is a lawyer, wear's red is blind, aint rich, bla bla bla bla...............

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 01:45 AM
Marcellus is currently offline Click here to Send Marcellus a Private Message Find more posts by Marcellus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Hmm. Doomsday is a Hulk "rip off" and he would defeat Hulk. Now...that being said, Daredevil is FAR from being a Batman "rip off." Why I even bothered dignifying this with a response is beyond me..."

I don't agree with the Doomsday/Hulk thing but that's another thread. I do see your point. I don't think Daredevil is a rip off really. Just the Batman of Marvel like Doomsday is the Hulk of DC (yes a rip off though). DC has Flash, Marvel has Quicksilver. DC has Firestorm, Marvel has Firelord/Firestar/Nova. Just variations. You gotta know that both companies do agree to have dueling characters so they see who fares better. Stan Lee even said he would meet with DC writers with other Marvel writers and discuss their plans (not TOO openly of course).

Daredevil has ultra sensitive senses but as proved in the end, he can only see solid objects. Glass boxes for example, he can see but not see into, or through. He has disadvantages and to me, no matter HOW great Daredevil's senses are, it's never gonna ultimately beat someone who can hear, feel and touch well anyway. Not to mention has the ability to see. Still, tough.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:13 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

I a Bat fan, as for a rip, I say SO SO

In Common

Both fight crime because some they loved dear die(Mom and Dad to Bats and boxer dad to DD)

Both are uban myth

Both are pros at the arts,

both walk around in cool looking suits.

And both fight crime high on the roof tops.

Contrast

One is in Black, the other in red,

One is blind, the other can see

One a Lawyer, or the others a rich guy

one useing just a stick to fight crime, while the other can pull what ever he wants out of his belt.

Thats about it imo. That relly a rip off,

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 02:13 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

hardcore, underboss, out, ninja, lowlife, guardian devil, elektra saga, last rites, contest of champions (both series), and parts of a hole. i don't feel like listing the issues so there are the arcs.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:49 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last Rites rules.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 13th, 2004 03:58 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Batman wins, even in a bullet dodging contest.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post May 24th, 2005 06:01 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermonkey

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MERCILOUS

yes

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:40 AM
spidermonkey is currently offline Click here to Send spidermonkey a Private Message Find more posts by spidermonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by MERCILOUS

What the f**k?

What?

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:41 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Very Good fight.

It would be down to the last nail on this one, but I might give this one to daredevil because he is willing to kill while Batman isnt.

But, thats pretty much the only way DD will win.

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:42 AM
Grimm22 is currently offline Click here to Send Grimm22 a Private Message Find more posts by Grimm22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grimm22
King of the Castle

Originally posted by Jargon343

*Backslaps Jargon*

Shut up Fanboy!

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:43 AM
diabloman
Restricted

Account Restricted

DD

ITS CLOBBERIN TIME

Old Post May 7th, 2006 03:53 AM
diabloman is currently offline Click here to Send diabloman a Private Message Find more posts by diabloman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote