KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anyone who loves Inu Yasha should NOT read this!!!!!!

Anyone who loves Inu Yasha should NOT read this!!!!!!
Started by: XFantomX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XFantomX

Angry Anyone who loves Inu Yasha should NOT read this!!!!!!

Inu Yasha, where should I start? First of all anyone who HATES Inu Yasha just send a litle E-Mail to me and we can discuss one of the worst anime's of all time. [email protected]. And if you like it don't even bother sending me hate mail or anything like that, cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is Inu Yasha SUX!!!! Everyone in my school absolutly loves it and I was forced to watch it for a school report and review it. Well I promised myself to nver watch it again, why is it so popular? It is to cliche for me. Anyway, that is what I think and I hope everyone discovers that there is WAY better anime out there, not just the stuff that comes on T.V. Well Talk Talk to you all later! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Last edited by XFantomX on Dec 15th, 2004 at 07:41 PM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:32 PM
XFantomX is currently offline Click here to Send XFantomX a Private Message Find more posts by XFantomX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

BlackHatDefect has a new friend. Joy.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:02 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

yeah, but it has brought a lot of ppl to liking anime!!! you gotta give it props for that

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:06 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jace_Rave
Jace ofthe vermillion sun

but I do agree that it isn't the best anime ever

I feel like the dusk. Growing closer and closer to darkness. But still clinging to what little light is left. Even though it will inevitably fade.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:07 PM
Jace_Rave is currently offline Click here to Send Jace_Rave a Private Message Find more posts by Jace_Rave Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackHatDefect
Meroko

Sweetie,as much as I loth Inuyasha every being,you have to post this in the Inuyasha section...Why?Because this forum is HUGE on anti spam or repeat threads...

I will totally Email you though,I have basically figured the popularity of Inuyasha to a core...and its not that pretty...but be warned..this topic will be closed....

*~Just keep rockin'~*
Nana will keep on playin'
All we have left to believe in is ourselves baby
*~Were a generation of idiots without dreams~*

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:40 PM
BlackHatDefect is currently offline Click here to Send BlackHatDefect a Private Message Find more posts by BlackHatDefect Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:21 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote