KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Brosnan sucks as James bond

Brosnan sucks as James bond
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raelin
XoXo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I'll take the 25 year old punk over Brosnan any day of the year.

More votes over another actor hardly mean that an actor did a good job by the way.

(a 25 year old punk would be hotter....... )

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 04:20 PM
Raelin is currently offline Click here to Send Raelin a Private Message Find more posts by Raelin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedihuh?
Viking

a 25 year old punk wouldn't fit the role being as james bond isn't a 25year old punk from austrailia. that weighs aabout 80pounds soaking wet. he has to be believable when he's beating up the bad guys, he's gotta be swave, smoth, smart all that, he has to be mature with a hint of youth. not the other way around. I'll say it again, there is no well known actor out now that could pull Bond off. they have to go with an unknown or else it will just suck, or they'll try to turn it into a XXX thing and make it appeal to just the teens who like violence and usless swearing/slang.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:31 PM
jedihuh? is currently offline Click here to Send jedihuh? a Private Message Find more posts by jedihuh? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RaeRox
Yeah I always loved Moore and Connery as well.I'll NEVER accept Brosnan as Bond though. sick If they are going to continue the series "which SHOULD have ended years ago." ,it needs a fresh start and someone new.

^lol thats supposed to be quoted too but whatever.......

How about someone who DOESNT act like its being forced......all Im saying is i think moore could actually play the part so that it was believable. I could actually buy into the series when he played bond.

great to see someone on here who thinks logically. smile Yeah with Moore,you could at LEAST believe him in the role because like you said,he at least did not act like he was being forced to do the role and he was believeable in his line delivery.Yeah Brosnan had no charisma or charm and delivered his lines flat all the time just like he did on Remington Steele.The Bond series should have ended years ago.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2005 09:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedihuh?
Viking

to each his own

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:06 AM
jedihuh? is currently offline Click here to Send jedihuh? a Private Message Find more posts by jedihuh? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

lets not get too much into the 25 year old schoolboy rumors here, please.

Yes, from the Last Four there is one that's 22 but he is the least one going to make it anyway (Henry Cavill) and was probably included by the press.
Most hope goes out to Goran Visnjic (32), the others are 28 and 47...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I love Henry

I would be angling towards someone in their 40s but 47's a bit too old imo erm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:38 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

considering they want to show how Bond got into Mi6, I think 32 would be the perfect age

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 10:03 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

I agree with everything the starter of this thread says.He is so right on,Brosnan portrayed James Bond poorly and was the worst bond ever.

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 06:27 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

...because ...

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:37 AM