KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » nova (richard rider) vs. nova (frankie raye)

should we hold it on/in
This poll is closed.
earth 0 0%
outer space 3 100.00%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

nova (richard rider) vs. nova (frankie raye)
Started by: BENITO

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

no need to be rude asian hulk. but there are people who are ruder about you and I always apologise at the end and you didn't even apologise.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 06:02 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Asian Hulk
why don't you kiss your ass and insult yourself mr.muffin man

What the hell is this about?

First warning, Asian Hulk.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:59 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

thank you tron

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 02:36 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EgoThePlanet

Cool The conclusion remains indeterminate...

Remember that speed is not a differential, Frankie Raye could easily keep up with Richard Rider, for hers is the power cosmic, and she can soar faster than the fastest starships, a statement which is indicative of a potential whos limits know not the bounds of measurable quantities such as 10x lightspeed, not to mention Frankie's innate instantaneous transmission, also her "fire powers" are actually the force of miniaturized coronal mass ejections, better known as solar flares, a level of power that could meet or exceed his gravimetric pulse.

It must be observed, however that time and again has the power cosmic been put to shame, not only by neigh unassailable beings the likes of Thanos and The Phoenix, but even the primative technological trickery of beings like the Skrulls, the Cree, or the Draconians have managed to inconvenience holders of the power cosmic enough to count as temporary subduals. additionally Frankie Raye is occasionally naïve and insecure in combat, she lacks the discipline her predecessor possessed.

Rich Rider, even at his most powerful is still able to succumb to hunger and thirst, a weakness which the heralds of Galactus are relieved of, so long as their maker's hunger is satiated. Rider's stubbornness might compel him to fight long enough that Frankie would be overtaken by one of her random bouts of pacifism, but otherwise her endurance outmatches his, the months it takes Galactus to thoroughly consume a world, vs the 72 hours the man behind the bucket takes to begin suffering thirst exhaustion.

It would be almost impossible to accurately predict the winner if the two different Nova's squared off in a dual. Neither one is likely to resort to dishonorable tactics or dirty tricks. It also seems unlikely that either would be able to outright destroy the other with energy attacks, as both have withstood equivalent forces Moreover it is probable that neither would actually want to finish the other off. In hand to hand combat Rich would be better trained, but Frankie's instinct might make up for the difference, in any case the blows might damage the deliverer as much as the recipient, and the real loser would be the environment in which the confrontation occurs.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 10:14 AM
EgoThePlanet is currently offline Click here to Send EgoThePlanet a Private Message Find more posts by EgoThePlanet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Frankie wins, and easily.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 03:54 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stoic
Frankie wins, and easily.

Yeah, she truly does.

By Stoic

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 04:01 PM
tkitna is online now! Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Asian Hulk
why don't you kiss your ass and insult yourself mr.muffin man
Originally posted by Tron
What the hell is this about?

First warning, Asian Hulk.

lol, 2005 really was a different time.

--

Richard wins.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Aug 10th, 2021 03:56 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote