KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

I really must ask....how the HELL did the convo get from us plotting to kill each other to whether or not Jedi can have sex?

And I agree with Dak, that's just wrong, Rex.....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:13 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
I really must ask....how the HELL did the convo get from us plotting to kill each other to whether or not Jedi can have sex?

And I agree with Dak, that's just wrong, Rex.....

It was your fault

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:13 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Bardock42
It was your faukt

How do you figure that? stick out tongue

It was Melkor's I think, actually stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:14 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lana
How do you figure that? stick out tongue

It was Melkor's I think, actually stick out tongue

hmm I don't know, but it makes perfect sense ...somehow....I guess

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:15 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I wanted to lighten the mood! Especially that I have exam tomorrow, and as you all see I am learning like hell. sad

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:16 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Lord Melkor
I wanted to lighten the mood! Especially that I have exam tomorrow, and as you all see I am learning like hell. sad

What aboot?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

And exam for the end of the school year, I assume.

I hate those...

And Dak, that'll be scarring, so I'd rather not fall down clutching my head during the last few minutes of my computer class...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

No school! I am student of law! Darkside is strong with me!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:37 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Obviously, keep the chat to the Discussion thread...

... but I can't repeat what has been said during the off-line game about the Jedi Whore Tower...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Ushgarak, is this Tower the place where Jedi pass those mysterious trials?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:45 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

My lips are sealed!

Best keep this thread for the relevant game mechanic now.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Gallador is messing up our XP spending! stick out tongue

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:51 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Can we reduce the Animosity with good teamwork this episode?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 03:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

We'll see.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 19th, 2005 06:12 PM
Lord Melkor

How is the current situation, by the way?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:00 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No change as of yet.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:08 PM
Lord Melkor

Damm, it is still too high. Though you remember that Gallador took some actions to reduce Anmosity, right, like trying to aid Galder with his inner struggles?

And I was the only one that revealed my vision. Perhaps others could follow in my example, I wonder if the visions from first two Episodes are still relevant.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:17 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it COULD have gone much worse, and with less players it's not going to be a disaster.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:29 PM
Lord Melkor

Why less players?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:35 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You had more at the start of Episode III than the end.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 10:36 PM