KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Censure and Animosity (new rule). All players please read!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Uh-oh, it's Defcon 2!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 09:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

What is Defcon-2?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:07 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

It's a militairy Term, I think Defcon-1 is a state of war, they range from Defcon-5 (I think) to Defcon-1 (1 the highest and 5 the lowest) US militairy uses it to determine security and defense proceedings.

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 10:23 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

yep...i think i remember something similar
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
I am going to treat non-replying to my PM`s as hostile act!

yep...appreciate the PMs(the both of themwink )

gallador....you have to realise...you're not quite in a position to threatening a character. as i have replied to you....this is a division in the group....namely against galder and rianna.
and takuan will not take sides. but if takuan feels you'll be taking the offense against him.....then we'll have to settle it the old fashioned way stick out tongue

NOTE: i REALLY appreciate the social change in the story...gives it a lil bit more drama. so....if Takuan doesn't like it much( because he has realised that a grab for power in this group isn't feasible) it doesn't mean I don't like it big grin.
so it'll be interesting seeing it sorted out.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:34 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hey, I'm happy enough. Personally, I think the new 'edginess' is far better, dramatically, than the unhappiness of organisation before- aside from anything else, the blame doesn't get all lumped on just one poor sod any more.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 11:38 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I am going to treat non-replying to my PM`s as hostile act!

I know what you're up to, and since you're talking of sending PMs and I never got one, that just banishes any doubt I had....

BTW, you do realize that if anyone else doesn't like what you're trying to do you stand no chance....

(personally I'm loving all this internal plotting and power-play attempts that are going on, it amuses me immensely and I'm really surprised that none of it was going on before.)

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 02:37 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Ha, now you see Lana, you knew nothing at all!

I am full of surprises! Working hard to improve our group`s efficiency.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 06:54 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

You guys are really gonna have an inner group LightSabre duel soon I think

I'm getting front row tickets, And I hope ush uses the phrase:

"Let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:00 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Ahh, don't think I can't see through what you're up to, Melkor stick out tongue

Fire, I REALLY wouldn't be surprised if that occured anytime soon....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:03 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing out loud
And then Rianna would bite off one of Gallador's ears....stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:03 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Gallador doesn`t like fighting. He would prefer a board game contest.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:05 PM
The Rover

Gallador doesn`t like fighting. He would prefer a board game contest.

So he's more intellectual, eh?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:06 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Rianna has the intelligence for such things, just not the patience. Plus she doesn't care. She knows there are more 'direct' ways of settling a dispute.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:08 PM
Fire

Gallador could be in trouble then, if you don't like fighting than don't scheem in the DS thread

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
The Rover

Originally posted by Lana
Rianna has the intelligence for such things, just not the patience. Plus she doesn't care. She knows there are more 'direct' ways of settling a dispute.

Like wiping out the opposition. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:09 PM
Peach
mordrem

*shrugs*

It works quite effectively.....stick out tongue

BTW, do not take the fact that Rianna is very single-minded to mean that she's not smart. She is simply very stubborn and once she's set on something won't give up.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:12 PM
The Rover

*shrugs*

It works quite effectively.....stick out tongue

BTW, do not take the fact that Rianna is very single-minded to mean that she's not smart. She is simply very stubborn and once she's set on something won't give up.

I s'pose it does work quite well. stick out tongue

BTW> Single-mindedness and stubborness aren't intelligent, however.....stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:15 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by DCLXVI
I s'pose it does work quite well. stick out tongue

BTW> Single-mindedness and stubborness aren't intelligent, however.....stick out tongue

No, it shows determination, not stupidity stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:17 PM
The Rover

No, it shows determination, not stupidity stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:19 PM
Lord Melkor

Originally posted by Fire
Gallador could be in trouble then, if you don't like fighting than don't scheem in the DS thread

Or there are other methods. Honorable fight is a very foolish concept in some circumstances.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2005 07:21 PM