KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » God or No God?

Is(are) there a Supreme Being(s)?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Supreme Being(s) 105 64.42%
No Diety 58 35.58%
Total: 163 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

God or No God?
Started by: Jodo kast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (96): « First ... « 27 28 [29] 30 31 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
debbiejo
Dreamer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by finti
all adventures have 3,7 and 9 in them nah the snake couldnt put up with her prima donna act so it left

Or 69....

I'm gonna tell my sunday schools teacher that THIS is the true story...I wanta see the movie...I think Eve and the Snake should of stayed and Adam leave...He probably wanted his own snake.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:46 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

well then god taught Eve how do do the dishes and the rest is history until womens lib in the mid 70`s

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:50 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

laughing I heard Satans really a woman...

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:52 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

makes sense

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:58 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

I've read that hell is shaped like a womans body...I really did read that.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 12:59 PM
finti

i can dig that , easier to have an excuse for us then

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:00 PM
debbiejo
Dreamer

OK all men will go to hell.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 01:01 PM
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

hey hey hey! hold on a sec.....

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 02:13 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by fruits
hey hey hey! hold on a sec.....

OK..don't freak out...there is no hell, though someone had a vision that it was shaped like a womans body. There were different compartments of hell like the bowesl of hell, the heart, the left leg...It was a serious book and Jesus left this guy there for a while.. So, you're not going in the big woman.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 07:23 PM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

There is a hell and a satan. Just if you are wondering, satan is a fallen angel.

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 09:02 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

Originally posted by b-ball_chick
There is a hell and a satan. Just if you are wondering, satan is a fallen angel.

Where exactly is hell?

And how do you know that Satan is still the leader? With 1/3 of them fallen,how do you know they didn't plan a hostile take over.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2005 10:13 PM
mr.smiley

The history of Hell is on the history channel on right now.Makes you realize how much history has an impact on our mythologies and religons.Modern day images of Hell and ideas of it come from Plato,which is pretty interesting.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 12:44 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

There are many myths that describe weighing the good against the bad in your life and then taking your punishment...Egypt and the River Styx. And the Babylonians.....HOWEVER, Jesus never taught it.

Attachment: char.jpg
This has been downloaded 57 time(s).

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 03:50 AM
b-ball_chick
Playing the game for God

JEsus did teach a hell

::cuz I...Stay Fresh!::

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:17 PM
b-ball_chick is currently offline Click here to Send b-ball_chick a Private Message Find more posts by b-ball_chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

JEsus did teach a hell

What scriptures are you referring to?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 08:45 PM
finti

quote:
JEsus did teach a hell
guess my class messed up that lesson then

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:47 PM
AdventChild
The Oringinal AdventChild

JEsus did teach a hell

please give me your source of information because i would love to read it....And you better not tell me that some pastor or preacher or priest told that b.s...seriously...a place where the ones god loves suffer for eternity.....Some loving God you have... I know if i was God i would want my loved ones to suffer for whatever life they lived...Screw jesus...he's no different from hitler.....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2005 11:53 PM
AdventChild is currently offline Click here to Send AdventChild a Private Message Find more posts by AdventChild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

The closest thing to Jesus teaching hell,would be the story of Jesus descending to hell and saving all those down their.However,this story isn't in the Bible and I think only Catholics except it as cannon.The only other thing I can think of is,I belive the Apocalypse of Peter (a gnostic text)

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:30 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fenwayfranks
wicked pissah

yes there is an evolution theory, but how did the apes form? I believe in God, he makes me feel supported as i go through the day.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 01:50 AM
fenwayfranks is currently offline Click here to Send fenwayfranks a Private Message Find more posts by fenwayfranks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

That confused me too....Apes and bananas...so confusing.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 04:04 AM