KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » What CANT God Control?

What CANT God Control?
Started by: DanieLs_4_Ever

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SithSpy
Prodigal Son

i see where you guys are coming from, but i think you misunderstand me Omega, and i think i mispoke at the same time, not meaning to say somethings being true by not being false I meant the opposite actually, I simply belive that both science and religion may coexist in their entirety and ppl put far too much pressure on choosing which side, of course there are religious scientists, but they are not in the majority. And Bardock I just looked back on what I wrote and allow me to retract that statement I made you are absolutley right, I dont know what was wrong with me yesterday, looks like i was halfway through thoughts and just hit submit, or combined 3or4 thoughts together. Good Catch it wont happen again stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 29th, 2004 03:10 PM
SithSpy is currently offline Click here to Send SithSpy a Private Message Find more posts by SithSpy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ushomefree

God is fully in control of His creation. He created everything seen and unseen. While God is fully in control, He choses not to interupt free will. Free will is very important in reaching meaningful relationships with His creation... human beings that is. If God chose to control every aspect of life, even molding our methods of tooth brushing, then life would have no value. We would be God's puppets, under total control at all times. More so, we'd be unable to have a meaningful relationship with our Creator and vice versa. Imagine, forcing your significant other into marriage. What kind a relatiohsip would that be? It surely doesn't sound loving.

Point being, allowing one to make his or her own decision in pursuing or rejecting a relationship with God is honorable. God would love to have all mankind recieve the gift of salvatiion through his begotten Son Jesus Christ, but He will not force it upon us. We must make a choice. That is a beautiful thing.

Many people have asked, "If God is all loving, why all the pain and suffering?" Again, God does not interupt free will. God hates sin, since He knows it's destructive powers! Sin is the only cause of all problems in the world today. Sin is any deliberate action, attitude, or thought that goes against God. People often think of sin as an obvious fact, such as murder, adultery, or theft. However, sin is also wrongdoing that's far more subtle and even unnoticeable at times, such as pride, envy, or even worry. Sin can either be something you shouldn't have done, but did (sins of commision), or something you shouldn've done, but didn't (sins of ommision).

The world today is dying... all thanks to mans sinful nature, not God being powerless in its presence. God gave mankind the ultimate freedom, and we treated it poorly and selfishly.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2005 12:55 PM
ushomefree is currently offline Click here to Send ushomefree a Private Message Find more posts by ushomefree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Well I had learned from a friend that god gave us all free well so that is one thing he is not controling.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2005 11:27 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
42Bardock
Restricted

Account Restricted

But can he control it?

You are not telling nobody nothing

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 01:35 AM
42Bardock is currently offline Click here to Send 42Bardock a Private Message Find more posts by 42Bardock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ushomefree

God CAN control free will. He chooses not to. That's the difference.

Old Post Jan 16th, 2005 10:11 AM
ushomefree is currently offline Click here to Send ushomefree a Private Message Find more posts by ushomefree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

if god existed he couldnt control me

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:01 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Last night I told my boyfriend Daniel that I was losing faith because of what's happening to my cousin Justin. I dont know if I really did mean it or if I didnt. sad

Old Post Jan 17th, 2005 04:23 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ushomefree

Finti

Go play in interstate traffic or something.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 02:29 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

there is nothing he cannot control, or he would not be referred to as a god.. he simply does things that are beyond understanding, and appears to have undying patience

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 05:39 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
Finti
Go play in interstate traffic or something
you came up with that all by yourself or did you need help

Old Post Jan 18th, 2005 07:36 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote