KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)

Last Movie You Saw? (Theater/Home)
Started by: V@LL3jOk!D707

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (681): « First ... « 516 517 [518] 519 520 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
HAPPY DEATH DAY, my new favorite stuck in a time loop movie.

Jessica Rothe absolutely kills it in this movie.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 05:21 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^agreed. I liked it so much i’ll be catching the sequel opening day.

Old Post Feb 11th, 2019 10:10 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Dawn of The Dead OG!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Dawn of The Dead OG!

Good to know your taste in movies is not nearly terrible as I thought.

Original Dawn was f*cking perfect.

Hell, original "... of the Dead" trilogy was amazing as a whole.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 05:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

eh. Day of the Dead got pretty weak in the middle. Kick Ass Opening and Ending. Parts with Bub were fun.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 06:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

eh. Day of the Dead got pretty weak in the middle. Kick Ass Opening and Ending. Parts with Bub were fun.

I still enjoyed Day of the Dead a lot, but I can understand if you did not appreciate as much as NOTLD or Dawn.

Even you need to admit, though, that any of these movies easily triumphs Land, Diary or Survival of the Dead.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

All Post Day Dead Moives are pretty much a Rolling Turd on Shit Mountain Bad.

Although Survival had at least one character I enjoyed and gave a crap about.

And I prefer the Tom Savini Remake of NOTLD TBH.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:04 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Survival was fun, yes.

Savini's remake was great - not going to argue that - but I like the original more.

What did you think of Snyder's Dawn? Crap or not?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:11 PM
Flyattractor

Kenneth Walsh was the best thing about Survival.

I take Remake Night over OG cause Barb was portrayed better and it had Tony ****ing Todd in it. That and everybody in the OG cast Annoyed the Hell out of me and I wanted to see them all Die!

Remake Dawn as Good and had its moments. Def a faster paced movie over the og.
I probably gotta go with the remake just because of its faster pace.

OG dawn was better on making the Dead actually Creepy tho. That scene were Flyboy Zombie broken ankle stumbles his way back to the hidden door is awesome creepy.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2019 08:18 PM
TheOneFirestorm

A Dog's Way Home (2019)
9/10

My 1 complaint is that the Song Wake me Up used in A Dog's Way Home trailer not used in the movie. It's a terrific song that I really wanted in the movie.

A straight forward story about Lucas that finds a stray puppy that he keeps, gives her the name Bella, is shown with the dog so the bond is shown, also Lucas his mother and Olivia at their jobs which is a admirable occupation they work at a Denver Veterans Hospital.
This has believable likable main characters including Lucas, Olivia and his mom Terri, great messages , action and drama mostly of the 400 Miles Journey and encountering other animals, exciting great climax, and a great ending.
From start to the end is a feel great entertaining adventure family movie.
Bryce Dallas Howard is great providing the voice of Bella that the audience can hear same as the Homeward Bound Movies.

A logical valid reason why Lucas moves Bella to Farmington New Mexico to live with friends until a great solution is found. Also a logical reason why Bella decides to go on a long journey travel 400 miles to return to Denver.
Bella's adventure journey of traveling 400 miles is shown which is what occupies a high amount of the running time.
The movie with a literal title, and the trailer gives you exactly what you expect.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
n the Climax because Bella is on Federal Property not the City of Denver she can't be taken by animal control.
Also the Police Chief decides to fire the main antagonist because of a high amount of complaints, no persons will pull a person over because of a animal in a Car, also Military Veterans all stand are united to prevent Animal Control from taking Bella to get euthanized even knowing that would involve being messy since Denver Cops are in the same area which the Chief of Police outright states since its his job to enforce the Law.
This is before Lucas see's the Loophole that because Bella is on Federal Property the Veterans Hospital not the Streets of Denver that Animal Control can't legally take Bella, and euthanize her.

Lucas warned of what would happen if Bella is again on the Streets of Denver decides to take her to Friends in Farmington New Mexico until he can find another home outside of Denver City Limits where she is safe. Since it's brought up go home Bella that Lucas and Olivia are returning to take her to GO home Bella misinterprets those 2 words to mean she should travel to go home which is logical since Lucas trained Bella to literally Go Home the house where she lives if the words Go Home are used.

The Police Chief looking at Bella disagrees with her being a PitBull which is a dumb law that is talked about in the movie the whole PitBull Law.

Bella proven to be incredible because even with a injured arm is able to move to the House sees they aren't there, and then the Denver Veterans Hospital running toward Lucas with Lucas astounded seeing the dog that he hasn't seen for more than 2 years and traveled 400 miles.

Elliot Ness from the Terrific Action Crime Drama Mob Movie The Untouchables

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 03:41 PM
TheOneFirestorm is currently offline Click here to Send TheOneFirestorm a Private Message Find more posts by TheOneFirestorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Does the Dog actually have that Annoying Voice Over for the whole Movie? Cause that is kind of a factor in seeing this for me...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 07:08 PM
NemeBro

The Death of Stalin.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2019 07:23 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I've been sick for like the last month, so I've watched a shit-ton of movies. It's hard to remember them all (I posted a lot of them already on previous page or 2)...

Wreck-It Ralph - really good
Ralph Breaks the Internet - not as good, but still somewhat entertaining.
Shot Caller - awesome
At Eternity's Gate - about van Gogh, not good really at all, unfortunately. Good performance from Dafoe, though.
Green Book - really liked it
Roma - Did not like, but amazingly well directed
The Founder - surprisingly good, from a few years ago, Michael Keaton about McDonalds.
Super (2010) - James Gunn film, not great, but has some amusing and memorable moments.
The Favourite - I fell asleep, actually didn't finish... but it's awful.
Lifeforce (1985) - Some great practical effects from the 80s, but otherwise somewhat dated
The Siege (1998) - surprisingly good pre-9/11 film that predicted terrorism becoming the new enemy

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

W.C Fields Poppy and Man on the Flying Trapeze

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 08:33 PM
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Before I Hang. (1940)
The Man With Nine Lives (1940)

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 10:40 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I watched The Green Hornet(2011) for the first time in a while. It's a good movie. Doesn't deserve the hate it got.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 07:49 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Dragon Prince season 2, very good.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2019 09:08 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This is the MOVIE Thread... Not the TV Series...Move it to the TV FORUM!!!

Gawd what an IDIOT!

Can't follow OP...

eek!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 06:44 AM
quanchi112
Disney

This is the MOVIE Thread... Not the TV Series...Move it to the TV FORUM!!!

Gawd what an IDIOT!

Can't follow OP...

eek!
Shhhh. You do not matter.

Halloween 18. Still a solid horror entry.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2019 11:18 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
I watched The Green Hornet(2011) for the first time in a while. It's a good movie. Doesn't deserve the hate it got.

I really liked that movie.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2019 04:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote