KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Music Discussion » Good Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Charlotte!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Started by: H.I.M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

YOUVE KILLED A CAT??? lol jokes. u rock!! i luv good charlotte fans because they can fight to the end about it...and always win lol!!
rock GOOD CHARLOTTE ROCK rock

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 07:33 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

I think Joel is only about the money now. But Benji is great. He has a genuine love for the music, and that's more than you can say for most bands.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 07:54 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

yes i did kill a cat

but not on purpose

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:02 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Atello
I think Joel is only about the money now. But Benji is great. He has a genuine love for the music, and that's more than you can say for most bands.
yeah joels sorta just for money

benji is the best damn guitar player in the world

in :the day that i die" was that benji or joel singing

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:03 PM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

i think its all joel apart from 'the anthem' which is benji...i dunno.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2004 08:22 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

I like their first album better because they harmonize so well. In their newest album, there isn't much cooperation between the brothers as far as singing goes.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:41 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathblow
-

quote:
Originally posted by BadBabe
benji is the best damn guitar player in the world

you are joking right?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:42 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

aww. see? something we dont agree on tm

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 04:46 PM
Deathblow
-

but he really isnt the best no there are sooooo many more who are better,

Dave Mustaine, James Schaffer, Dave Navarro, Daron Malakian and Kirk Hammet just to name a few.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:00 PM
Deathblow is currently offline Click here to Send Deathblow a Private Message Find more posts by Deathblow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

weeeelll....nah he probably aint the best...he rocks tho.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2004 05:01 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Anyone have the dvd of them in consert in england?It is so cool.Go buy it if you don't.That is some movie!JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 01:07 AM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

*Insert insult to Good Charlote here*

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 02:34 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

quote:
Originally posted by mikeysgothicgur
I'm a big Good Charlotte Fan. My favorite album by them is the self-titled album, I have two favorite songs which is The Festival Song and The Day That I Die and I don't have a favorite member, all the guys have a great personailty, a great sense of humor and are all very musically talented.

Check out my site:
http://gc_rave.tripod.com

SPAM!

And you call yourself a Greenday fan, any one who considers GC "punk" or "good" are pretty much retarded *narrows eyes in hatred*

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2004 02:36 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxAMANDAxX
obsessed. . .

i looooove GC, and i have both of their DVDs, including the one in london. i looooove it. GC rox!!!!!!!

Old Post May 16th, 2005 07:39 PM
XxAMANDAxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxAMANDAxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxAMANDAxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

GC does indeed rock.

and now I die..

Old Post May 16th, 2005 08:43 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XxAMANDAxX
i looooove GC, and i have both of their DVDs, including the one in london. i looooove it. GC rox!!!!!!!

have you dl the "we believe" video?

Old Post May 16th, 2005 09:28 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Oh god, they've got to you first Ronny? Noooooooooo!

I honestly hate them. Not to copy Deathblow, but They should be skinned alive. Then beaten. Then eaten by dogs. Then the dog's crap should be shot and burnt.

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:52 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ronny can't realistically make that claim. She listens to Tool, a band with possibly the best guitar player in the world.

Benji Madden isn't even better than the one-armed drummer from Def Leppard....and he wasn't even a guitarist.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 18th, 2005 06:55 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

If you dont like them, dont listen to them.

and now I die..

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:14 PM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't.

Doesn't change the fact that they suck.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 18th, 2005 08:49 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote