KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Where will the madness stop?

How many bond movies before they give up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
25 2 11.11%
30 5 27.78%
40 1 5.56%
50 10 55.56%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Where will the madness stop?
Started by: Bob-Zombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 38 39 [40] 41 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Krieger

It's being restarted, but they will begin to die out in probably 15 years

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 04:46 AM
Mr Krieger is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Krieger a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Krieger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

naw as long as this planet earth is here and there are people making movies,james Bond films will NEVER die.If there was any justice they would have stopped after Moore retired.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 07:12 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

I hope they dont die -- dont know what I would do.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2006 08:52 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

dont worry they wont.They are like the energizer bunny.They just keep going and going and going and going.theres no end in sight for them. mad

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 09:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

YAY! Bond forever! Rejoice! YAY!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 05:51 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
naw as long as this planet earth is here and there are people making movies,james Bond films will NEVER die.If there was any justice they would have stopped after Moore retired.

Ah, but the question does not state the assumption that planet earth stays here forever. big grin

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:21 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Face

Bond movies will never die there'll always another tommorow with new gadgets and missions to serve and protect the empire

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 10:54 AM
Face is currently offline Click here to Send Face a Private Message Find more posts by Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Nope i don't feel they'll continue forever reason being there getting stale now as it is, and with this new bond well he ain;t a good bond he's one of the weak choices.

But if they restart the series it will only reuin it more, as well no one can replace Rodger Moore as bond, or Sean Connory no matter who takes the roles.

Credit for the sig: The Pittman

Old Post Jul 14th, 2006 03:09 PM
woody82 is currently offline Click here to Send woody82 a Private Message Find more posts by woody82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Face
Bond movies will never die there'll always another tommorow with new gadgets and missions to serve and protect the empire

yep.sad but true. mad as long as movies are being made,Bond movies will continue to be cranked out.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 08:12 PM
ilovedaniel

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep.sad but true. mad as long as movies are being made,Bond movies will continue to be cranked out.

I think even if they do stop the bond films, it wont be for a very long time because they have been and are so popular. I cant wait to see the new 007 film. smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:57 PM
ilovedaniel is currently offline Click here to Send ilovedaniel a Private Message Find more posts by ilovedaniel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthLazious
Dark Lord of the KMC

I am looking forward to it as well but having a Blonde Bond is abit odd for me.

http://thewilloftheforce.webs.com/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 09:14 PM
DarthLazious is currently offline Click here to Send DarthLazious a Private Message Find more posts by DarthLazious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

If I have anything to say about it, they'll be around forever.

Logically, they won't make "Bond 2500" or something, and at some point they're going to say "we don't want to make any more movies", and a few years later we'll get "the latest chapter in the 007 saga" lol. Bond's proven that he withstands the test of time, and people recognize that, so unless the world turns into some utopia, Bond should have a place.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 11:33 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The thing is they will keep making them and bring out new bond sets . Every set will have the new dvd .

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 01:50 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Thats one thing that i never understand, why people spend over £100 quid on the box sets featuring all the film, when they know full well that a new dvd is going to come out of the new film some time in the future making the box set void and a new box set will bemade.

Never makes sense to me....

Old Post Aug 1st, 2006 02:44 PM
woody82 is currently offline Click here to Send woody82 a Private Message Find more posts by woody82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

Its a way of making money at least you have some of the movies on dvd that way

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 11:10 AM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
woody82

Suppose, but hey i don't understand the people who buy box set 1, then go buy box set 2 and so on, sure they may collect but in reality the films are no different in each box set.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:12 PM
coolmovies

ya true but the new dont have the gun on the dvds

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:20 PM
woody82

YUp but didn't the gun set finish with Tomorrow never dies or the one after that? And that was the set finished and onto a new design....

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:32 PM
coolmovies

yes it did thats why i liked the set

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 02:35 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

The last Bond film (Die Another Day) was the highest domestically grossing Bond film to date, so unless the rest perform horribly time after time it won't end anytime soon.

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2006 07:17 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote