KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Where will the madness stop?

How many bond movies before they give up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
25 2 11.11%
30 5 27.78%
40 1 5.56%
50 10 55.56%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Where will the madness stop?
Started by: Bob-Zombie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 39 40 [41]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ilovedaniel
I think even if they do stop the bond films, it wont be for a very long time because they have been and are so popular. I cant wait to see the new 007 film. smile

Yeah they're like the halloween movies.They stop making them for a few years but eventutally they start them up again.They already got another one planned for this halloween. big grin Like the halloween movies,the bond films never end. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:07 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NoFate007
If I have anything to say about it, they'll be around forever.

Logically, they won't make "Bond 2500" or something, and at some point they're going to say "we don't want to make any more movies", and a few years later we'll get "the latest chapter in the 007 saga" lol. Bond's proven that he withstands the test of time, and people recognize that, so unless the world turns into some utopia, Bond should have a place.

great point.Thats what I been saying all along.as long as the world turns and as long as movies keep getting made.Bond movies will go on forever.They didnt stop after Moore retired which they should have at that point,and they are not stop stopping now that Brosnan is no longer doing Bond,so they'll just keep getting new actors all the time as long as hollywood keeps making movies.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2006 12:12 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

ok if they bring new sets out why do they remove the old sets from stores and online shops ??

What if someone wanted to buy the set with the gun on it ??

Old Post Aug 6th, 2006 05:04 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I see a lot of people agree with me and voted 50as well. big grin

Old Post Aug 17th, 2006 03:26 PM
barand1

James Bond will have to stop soon. I think after Daniel Craig they should stop. I don't want the Bond series to fizzle out, it nearly did that in the Moore era and since then it has had some lucky escapes. Let's see how Craig does and only time will tell.

Until then, Long live James Bond! smile

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Aug 21st, 2006 09:20 AM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I just wonder how it will all end, will he die or get Married and live happily ever after?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2006 09:53 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by barand1
James Bond will have to stop soon. I think after Daniel Craig they should stop. I don't want the Bond series to fizzle out, it nearly did that in the Moore era and since then it has had some lucky escapes. Let's see how Craig does and only time will tell.

Until then, Long live James Bond! smile

Dude the Bond movies were at its most popular during the moore era,if anything it nearly fizzeled out during the brosnan era,thats why they went with another actor for the new Bond movie.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2006 07:48 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Clovie
it will never stop happy

sad but true,as long as people are around to make movies,they will never stop making Bond movies. mad

Old Post Aug 27th, 2011 09:07 PM