KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » MTV movie awards Reloaded gone?!

MTV movie awards Reloaded gone?!
Started by: theshakl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
theshakl

MTV movie awards Reloaded gone?!

anyone know if there is an Easter Egg that will allow us to see this hilarious clip in the ultimate matrix collection?

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 05:13 AM
theshakl is currently offline Click here to Send theshakl a Private Message Find more posts by theshakl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myndon
I'm the one who talks

errrm i don't think its in there full stop. You have to have the origional version

Ergo, open your yapper one more time and i'll architect a world of pain all over your candy ass! Ergo! Concorditly! vis-a-vis!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 02:16 PM
Myndon is currently offline Click here to Send Myndon a Private Message Find more posts by Myndon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, i do not believe their is a way to get to it on the ultimate collection, but i know if u just go buy the reloaded dvd, its on their.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 10:06 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

The only easter eggs I've founf so far is on the Roots of the Matrix disc where you go to the disc credits and it has an extra link and it sends you a picture of Matrix code, and different starnds are there to click on the see extra pices of footage from the massive documentaries on the disc.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2005 02:46 AM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

I have heard of an easteregg on the umc dvd, I just can't remember damnit. Anyways I'll post the link later on if I find it, but don't stop the search because it would be a shame not to find it.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 01:59 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote