KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs. Conor Mcleod

Wolverine vs. Conor Mcleod
Started by: Napalm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Mercilees is right wolverine really can stand a chance against conor hes got almost an infinit amout of combat skills

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:00 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
good roster for connor, but none of his enemies had an idestructible metal alloy grafted to his skin or a healing factor or claws made out of that same alloy WITH extensive martial art and tactical experience

Ohh please roll eyes (sarcastic) ALL Inmortals have a healing factor and dunan appears to have about the same rate as wolvie if not faster

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 02:03 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

i don't think you people understand, either that or you are ignoring my posts, Conner CAN'T decapitate wolverine, WOLVERINES ENTIRE SKELETON IS FUSED TOGETHER NOW! that's why in every alternate reality or future reality, when you see just wolverine's skeleton, it's still in one peice. Conner can't slice off anything of logans, not limbs at least.
Logan should be a slightly less than adaquite swordsmen for connor, but with his claws, he would rip conner a new one. You think a guy who goes toe to toe with the hulk, or for more relevance hundreds of highly trained ninjas can't take down a single, person like connor. I mean connors good but not that good.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:57 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

And i don't think you understand. Wolverine's flesh isn't made out of admantium. His bowels and organs aren't fused with adamantium. Skill swordsman aim to MISS bone. So as to not needlessly notch there blade. No, he probably can't kill Wolvie, but that in no way means that he can't tear him up so bad it's considered a victory.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:44 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

NO YOU DON'T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND! lol (i'm just kiddin)
no i was saying that connor decapitating limbs, as far as logan is concerned is out of the question. Obviously logans organs and muscles are still able to be cut up, the gorgon demonstareted this nicely, but that wasn't what i was trying to debate my firend.

I'm still convinced that wolverine would mop the floor with connor, well maybe not, but he'd at least beat him.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 10:58 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

LOL

I can see where you're coming from, it would definitley be close. But I think Connor takes it.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:01 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

to each his own.... (says it in that creepy willam dafoe way)

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:03 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

It seems we've agreed to disagree, if only everyone on this sight were as civil as you and I...

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:07 AM
jinzin

oh I'm sure we'll be back at eachothers cyber throats in a couple of days over something stupid like spiderman vs. pappa smurf......but for right now lets just sulk in the moment.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:09 AM
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Agreed.

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 10th, 2005 11:15 AM