KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Outcast is out...

Jedi Outcast is out...
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I'd say the Gamecube. The controllers are not really that small (My dad plays with ease!). they 're compact so you can reach the buttons easier. Plus, you get those awesome graphics and Rougue Leader. Don't choose wrong, go for the 'Cube.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 11:19 AM
Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

try the gamecube-controller in a store and see what you think. I think you'll like it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 02:21 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'll try, but the one at my local Wal-Mart is broken.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2002 04:32 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Back on topic.

I'm going out to buy Jedi Outcast possibly tonight.

I just gone done calling my local Wal-Mart to see if they had any copies and how much it would cost with tax and everything.

It will cost me $54.84, and I only have $52.50, but my bro-in-law is giving me the extra chump change.

So I will hopefully be able to get there before their three copies are gone.

*crosses fingers*

Old Post Jun 16th, 2002 11:30 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

THAT expansive???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 10:05 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I GOT IT!

*starts to do a little victory dance*

It was the last one in stock.

Someone had hid it so I had to search to find it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 07:05 PM
yerssot

and???

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 07:13 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What else do you need to know???

I GOT IT!

Soon I will get online and join the guys over at Star Wars Countdown (my site, *wink, wink*) for a huge duel or capture the flag or something.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2002 07:25 PM
yerssot

like I said DUEL!!!!

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 11:03 AM
LanceWindu

For some reason every time one of us makes a server the others can't find it.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 03:36 PM
yerssot

you DID checked if you placed it on the internet?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 04:05 PM
LanceWindu

How do I do that???

Old Post Jun 18th, 2002 04:38 PM
night fett

Game cube is a great console for games or play station 2 ahh..i cant wait till bounty hunter comes out on game cube...

Im just a guy trying to kill..eh make my way across the universe.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2002 03:55 AM
Click here to Send night fett a Private Message Find more posts by night fett Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

does anyone got some good files for JKII ??? i really need som nice sabers or maps/skins...

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Jun 26th, 2002 06:33 PM
Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I WANT TO GET JEDI OUTCAST ON GAMECUBE! Not only will it be easier to control, but it will take less time to turn on the system. Besides, I don't feel like spending $300 to by the 3D accelerator card so I could play Outcast on my computer right now...hey, can somebody lend me $300? big grin

What they should have is a thing where you play as Kyle Katarn, but you get to choose who you want to duel with. Vader, Maul, Dooku, Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, the Dark Jedi from Jedi Knight (Dark Forces II), Reborns, and so on. Maybe a two on two, or two on one, or one on one duel. Choose a level like Geonasian Hangar, Emperor's Throne on Death Star II, and so on. Coolio. cool

Old Post Jun 26th, 2002 10:28 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

What 3D card do you have right now?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2002 03:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

One that could play Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Dark Forces.

Besides, you need an OpenGL accelerator card to play Outcast. Not even the computers at my dad's work have that. sad

Old Post Jun 27th, 2002 06:27 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

All you have to do is find out what card your running and go that companies web-site and some have an upgrade option.

That's what I had to do.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2002 08:10 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I wish I knew. Besides, our dad says we'd have to BUY a more efficient one. That or a new computer.

Which would cost more? confused

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2002 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Easier to control on a Gamecube? I think not!

Mouse/keyboard is far superior to any other form of control for FPS.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 27th, 2002 10:44 PM
Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote