KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » "The Goonies"

"The Goonies"
Started by: ToMacco

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by VallejoKid707
Its an good movie and its funny. I met the kid with orange hair in your sig thats sorta chubby. When he was grown up of course. It was a hot day and he was selling snow cones and I went over and got one and he was selling them for his church. Then he just mentioned he was the fat kid in The Goonies. It was so cool.

How pathetic. He's selling snow cones, ok, its for a his church (scared me, thought it was his job at first). However, how sad is it that he has to tell people that he was that kid.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Yeah but its just volunteering. He's having a good life

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 04:40 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

That used to be my FAVOURITE movie when I was little eek!
I was renting it all over again from the video club yes I had seen it like, 10 times stick out tongue

Still like it thumb up

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 09:38 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

yeah i heard that they're making a movie sequal too!!

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:50 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

Goonies is one of those movies that you just can't make a sequal for. That is destined to be a dissapointment. I loved Goonies!!

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 07:24 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steely balls

the sequel won't be the same...the characters aren't goin to be the same...they will try basin off there last success it would turn out crappy, but thats a theory. it might actually be good

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 10:33 PM
steely balls is currently offline Click here to Send steely balls a Private Message Find more posts by steely balls Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

y a sequel y, what w/ todays cheap child actors or what, they cant make a remake of this film please leave it as it is

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 10:35 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerosin

confused

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 03:06 AM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freya

it was my favourite when i was younger a watched it like bout 50 times,that pissed of my brother

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:22 PM
freya is currently offline Click here to Send freya a Private Message Find more posts by freya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

This has been one of my favorite movies since i was a kid and forever will be. My favorite character is Chunk. "NO ITS CAPTAIN CHUNK!"

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Re: THE GOONIES.....AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by steely balls
oh god what more to say....except its a classic

don't hate...appreciate

say "hey u guys" if u like the movie?
or not...the choice is yours

Agreed. It is just plain classic. It Speilberg's Greatest Movie by far.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 04:20 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

this is a great movie but i've seen better

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 04:45 PM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

lol

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 05:17 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
~Forbidden*Innocence~

Never seen the movie, any one care to tell me what it's about?

my soul cries for deliverance
will i be denied
Christ
tourniquet
my suicide

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:05 PM
PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT is currently offline Click here to Send PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT a Private Message Find more posts by PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

You must be the only person in the history of the world lmao.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:21 PM
neo2

here is what it's about Perfectly~*~Not,

It is an 80s movie about a bunch of kids and teens who are outcasts, and they call themselves The Goonies.

One day, Mikey, one of the kids, discovers a map in his attic. It leads to a treasure that the whole gang goes looking for in underground tunnels of Astoria, Oregon. It is full of jokes that family movies could only get away with before the MPAA really nailed the board on ratings.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 01:39 AM
neo2 is currently offline Click here to Send neo2 a Private Message Find more posts by neo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

It was cool in the 80's. But now it totally sucks

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 05:01 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

That may be what you think, but not me. It will always be on my top favorites.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 08:08 PM
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok i like it but you know what srange?i have a girl that goes to my curch that looks like sloth,EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:16 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmen fan
Restricted

Account Restricted

and her eyes? god! ones watching you and the other?the other ones looking off in the other derection!!!!!GROSS!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:07 AM
xmen fan is currently offline Click here to Send xmen fan a Private Message Find more posts by xmen fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote