KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » A kid hangs himself because of a card game!

A kid hangs himself because of a card game!
Started by: Mr Wiggles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RielKid

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
Yu-Gi-Owned!
big grin

That's a good one. laughing

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 05:34 AM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Oh boy here we go again... hey trance duo where'd ya get your signature pic?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:09 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

hey maylien, that's true too but what would actually lead a kid to become stupid enough to do that? till we know exactly what's going through our heads when our emotions and obsessions have taken over we really are not the ones to be pointing fingers at any one for the time being... I mean it's true if a little kid is stupid enough to let it affect him or her but the question is whay would they let it affect them?

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:24 PM
Sora Asakura is currently offline Click here to Send Sora Asakura a Private Message Find more posts by Sora Asakura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yuna33
'Cuz i'm hot like that!

You can't be serious!
Because of a card game?!
That's crazy! What kind of lunatic
would hang themselves because of a stupid card game?!

I've gone in search of myself. If I come back before I return, keep me here. big grin

Old Post Feb 11th, 2005 03:50 PM
Yuna33 is currently offline Click here to Send Yuna33 a Private Message Find more posts by Yuna33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

Rielkid: why thank you!
Sora: i got it from random pics from google. its chipp zanuff from the PS game "Guilty Gear X". I got the signature from this message board. try the signature board if you want to get one. i wouldnt hold my breath though.

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 12:54 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RielKid

Yu-Gi-Owned, I still can't get over that. By the way, have you heard of the new Guilty Gear Isuka game on PS2. That game roX!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2005 09:30 PM
RielKid is currently offline Click here to Send RielKid a Private Message Find more posts by RielKid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

This is sad to think the kid would kill himself over the game or that the mother would come up with the conclusion. The younger brother said it himself that the boy said he would kill himself if he rolled a 6 on a die. No the thing to ponder is why would he make such a bid decision. I will kill myself if the following incident occurs. I actually could come up with the conclusion that the boy must have been afraid that his mother was going to beat him for the mess and decided this would be the way out. You could also say his little brother talked him into the bet and by peer pressure, forced him into following it out with the altemadum that if he didnt, he would tell everyone about it. That would be enough to finish it. If you dont finish what you started, everyone else will. This can be turned around to the same thing as the Columbine incident. Because of a little intimidation, two boys were forced to the decision that they could kill their problem. When they were faced with the realization that they might be caught in the aftermath and they had not killed everyone, then they settled with killing themselves. The boy said it himself. "Dont blame this on anything other than this is the way I want to go out." They boy wanted to go out on his chosing, and thats how he decided to go.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 12:51 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
caed
pain is never ending

in our society there is no way to die with honor, i mean there is nothing in this world to hold on to, everywhere there is nothing but pain, lying carnal emotions that bring nothing but pain, and if all anyone can do to help themselves is to cling to anything that is above the world, in yu-gi-oh, its becoming your best and fighting for something, and in real life there is nothing but religion, and even that is failing, its hard to believe in because all it is... is a belief in something that may not be real, *sigh*
an i know how it is, over the last six months i have spent the better half of that in vista deal mar, a rehab for suicidal teens, and well it is very easy to lose hope, because there is none in this world, with all the pain and uncertainty, i mean how is one suppose to feel. Most people just lie to themselves and says they'll make it, crushing others left and right, putting others down when all it does is hurt everyone in your path, some of you may recall the incident with harry potter, when that kid jumped off his four thinking that he would fly, i mean we all wish for the existence to change at one point or another. and when your a loner, you have only your self to talk to, and most of these kids in these type of positions don't know enough in life to help themselves, what are we living for? to satisfy our lusts, until there is nothing left but the shell of a person with no emotion, seeking to get back to the first time he felt some pleasure, what ever that may be...
i mean there is no good in this world... love is a joke, and name one emotion that isn't based on self gratification...

o well, thats my say just that it is believable to die for almost anything these days...

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:40 AM
caed is currently offline Click here to Send caed a Private Message Find more posts by caed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormchild

The world would be a better place without puns

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 06:29 AM
Stormchild is currently offline Click here to Send Stormchild a Private Message Find more posts by Stormchild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This is pretty sad. There is more to life than a pack of cards. What a shame...

Old Post Feb 15th, 2005 05:18 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stabmaster Kiru
Suicide Bombing Love Song

Kiru!

Kiru!

As cruel as it may seem, I applaud him for actually going through with his promise of dying on the roll of a six. Most people will say that they will do this and that if this or that happens yet they never finish what they say they will do. Albeit life is a odd thing to bet. Just that he gambled life and lost and accepted defeat at the stakes he set and then killed himself to live up to his end of his gamble. I also see no reason why the cards should be blamed as the cards have no subliminal messages that you should hang yourself from a fence if you lose your next dice roll(though you can die in D&D if you get consistent bad rolls ¬_¬ but that's still only a game). Also everyone is going to die sooner or later so the way you die might as well be of your own choosing.

Kiru(end)

My first act as self appointed Stabmaster is to slay my comrads. Second act is to make said comrads make me food.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 07:40 AM
Stabmaster Kiru is currently offline Click here to Send Stabmaster Kiru a Private Message Find more posts by Stabmaster Kiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Hey ninelives ithink you freaked the hell out of people around here, good job i now promote you to master fiend

Old Post Feb 16th, 2005 06:27 PM
Maylien

Its really sad for the kid that he nothing better to live for so he bet on his own life no matter how many times i have wanted to kill myself i never would cos i dont know what i would miss if i did

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 12:58 PM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sora Asakura
vampire demon mecha

Aww a sentimental quote from a very wise sounding person how cute...
you're right why give up our lives if this game is all that we fell we're meant for what about friends,family, or just getting high on life itself?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2005 03:12 PM
Maylien

its such a waste does any one know how old the kid was

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2005 09:01 AM
Maylien is currently offline Click here to Send Maylien a Private Message Find more posts by Maylien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

I'd say that the kid's insane but hey what else is new? It's been done in real life and kids today are losing their life over these card games.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2013 05:06 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote