KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1 - Discussion Thread

Queen of the Damned - Carry On #1 - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i bet you would just love to write an original slash story and have it made into this dirty movie...stick out tongue come on, you know you want to devil laughing j/k just keep your story bit true to vc! stick out tongue

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:47 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

No slash. no
Hot heteroerotica.......shifty

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:48 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

never heard of that last word but don't bother telling me what it means for i can take a good guess....good grief...sick laughing

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

heterosexual = "Straight person"
heteroerotica = "Straight-sexual talk"

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 03:57 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

did i sound high or what? and i didn't ask you to tell me, baka! >,< stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:00 AM
The Rover

eek!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

' you know, it's just eaiser to call you stupid? ' --brian griffin (family guy) laughing stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 04:10 AM
animeboy08

is it 2 late 4 me 2 sign up

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2005 01:50 PM
animeboy08 is currently offline Click here to Send animeboy08 a Private Message Find more posts by animeboy08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

animeboy08: of course it's not too late to join! i've been waiting for people to join, discuss the story with, and get it updated for quite a while now. so, please let me know what you think of the story so far and what you would like to add before posting it or something!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 06:30 AM
Lestat_lover101
Lestats girl

Count me in....I'm new here but I have some of my own Forums on Quizilla.com...and I've been leading it for a while...but it's great to be here. yes

- "Join me or die"-Akasha

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 04:44 PM
Lestat_lover101 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestat_lover101 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestat_lover101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

lestat lover101: welcome! well, i've already started the story thread. try to find it in this multi author fiction area. and go ahead and post something. i don't really have an exact plot in mind.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2005 10:43 AM
AlkalineTrioRox
Forever Laughing

OMG! okay, i'm new here and i've been searching for somewhere worth posting anything and i've found it!!! I'm reading The Vampire Armand right now and i'm wondering what i should read next. sad Each time i get another book of Anne's i just read it up right away! So do you have any advice for me? btw, i started my own vampire series after reading some of her's (Anne Rice's) and i plan on persuing a career in writing! big grin (i also enjoyed Kirsten Dunst as a vamp. in Interview)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 10:08 PM
AlkalineTrioRox is currently offline Click here to Send AlkalineTrioRox a Private Message Find more posts by AlkalineTrioRox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

AlkalineTrioRox: You can check the Multi-Author section for the Queen of the Damned Carry On I started ages ago. Continue with that. Don't really care where it goes now. Also, check the section of the KMC that's called book discussion. Find the vampire chronicles thread. Shouldn't be too hard to find. Hope that helps!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2006 12:23 AM