KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?

Fed up of Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp?
Started by: Mrs Perry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

why are we bothering using this forum? Nobody is fed up of Johnny, a few are fed up of Orlando...

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:17 AM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

but they will get bac! and yes like whocould be fed up with johnny? seriously people!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:22 AM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by claidisa_felton
miffed
he was SUPPOSED to act wooden. his character was stuck up!!!
once you star in a trilogy that won over 15 oscars, then you can make accusations like that, yeh?

you tell them girl!!!!

i am absolutely SICK of repeating again and again that IT IS THE CHARACTER WHICH REQUIRED HIM TO BE WOODEN!!!!!!
will turner is a suck up,traditional romantic stereotyped guy and that's how Orlando portrayed him....
plus the way he played Legolas - graceful,poised,elegant,like a cat...can YOU do that?

plus i don't think it's fair to say Orlando isn't a good actor,hot or not, because for gdness sake EFFECTIVELY HE'S ONLY DONE TWO DIFFERENT CHARACTERS SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!!!!!

AFTER he's done like,over 20 films like Johnny D has done, THEN and only THEN are we eligible to give an opinion on his acting.it's really too early to tell.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 05:36 AM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Babi_Gurl
sweet ass biitch

well i think that orlando is a good actor i thought he did a great job in Ned Kelly and well JD is a great actor aswell and if ur sick of hearing about johnny and orlando then dont go into those threads

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 06:10 AM
Babi_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Babi_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Babi_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mrs Perry

Hello is n e 1 there i already sed u cant get away from them

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 12:44 PM
Mrs Perry is currently offline Click here to Send Mrs Perry a Private Message Find more posts by Mrs Perry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

they are like everywhere. especially johnny!i!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2004 02:06 PM
~HotChick~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~HotChick~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~HotChick~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

so where are u haters gunna go?!? u cannt escape them! ahahaha

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:41 AM
turkesa

Hello!!

Well I only start coming into this forums recently and I don't know very well, how much people talk about them.
But I think that they are two good actors. Maybe Orlando didn't have his chance to show that yet with a major role, but his carrier is very recent and he will get a chance to prove how good he is. thumb up

kisses!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 01:48 AM
turkesa is currently offline Click here to Send turkesa a Private Message Find more posts by turkesa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

yes .. see she understands!! god people UNDERSTAND!!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 01:55 AM
turkesa

hehehehehehe!

I do my best to understand! stick out tongue

I also think that we should't judge the work of an actor/actress/singer... what ever... just because they are good looking or because of the things that they fans write or say...

Kisses!!!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 02:10 AM
turkesa is currently offline Click here to Send turkesa a Private Message Find more posts by turkesa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
My point is...he was never a famous actor until recently.

If you are talking about him being some teeny-bopper Tiger Beat heartthrob (with your smilie), then you win the pointless argument because I won't comment on a topic like that.

If you are talking about him not being famous until now, that is dead wrong because he has, long before this, been an actor that could command an audience with just his name as the top-billing. For instance, these films are examples of where he drove an audience with just his name (and I saw all of them basically because of his name even though he's not one of my favorite actors):

The Ninth Gate
Chocolat
From Hell (I like the Hughes Brothers, though)
The Astronaut's Wife (Theron doesn't count as any sort of a billing at that point)

And you could, if you tried hard enough, conceivably argue Sleepy Hollow, but I won't.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 12:55 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

If i was talking about him not being famous....then you are correct, i would be dead wrong. but i was talking about the "teeny-bopper Tiger Beat heartthrob" crap...which is indeed pointless, which is why i was wondering why you put up an argument in the first place. Atleast we are on the same page.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:01 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

wat???

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 05:40 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
Atleast we are on the same page.

thumb up thumb up OK, agreed. I think I am guilty from time to time of assuming everyone who posts in the Movie Stars and Celebrities forum is completely ga-ga over someone.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 07:15 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

wat? i think thats off topic

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2004 09:14 PM
botankus
Bass-ackwards

What the f**k? How could it be off topic when we were discussing Depp?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 12:10 PM
~HotChick~
~HotChick~

i dunno

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 01:30 PM
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

lol

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 06:42 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

Does anyone else feel like they're banging their head against a brick wall in this topic??
Johnny is a great actor, he wasn't as appreciated because most of his films haven't been "mainstream".
Orlando hasn't really had the chance to prove himself yet. He was supposed to be straight laced in potc so you cant knock him about that.
Calm down people, they're just trying to do a job.

Kate xx

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:14 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

no no face it Orlando is nothing special. Never will be. He had a 3 second cameo role in a biography on Oscar Wilde where he played a rent boy (name is self explaintory) basically Oscar walks by and Orlando batts his eyelashes and says in a sweet voice "You want to go?" and then Oscar looks at him like he's a freaky loser (which he is) and walks off. Good job there Orlando... you put so much effort into that. He doesn't even look that good as his role in Troy. HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A BAD ASS WHO STEALS THE QUEEN OF GREECE!!!!! but Orlando can't be bad.... not with that "bone structure" no expression

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2004 08:43 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote