KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

all Marvel heroes vs The JLA
Started by: RobWolf27

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RobWolf27

I mean though

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 02:55 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

And what i meant about all the Avengers I also meant all the avengers there ever was.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:01 AM
RobWolf27 is currently offline Click here to Send RobWolf27 a Private Message Find more posts by RobWolf27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

and there is now. go to first page and you'll know the reason i say all avengers.

Last edited by RobWolf27 on Jan 31st, 2005 at 03:05 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:02 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

So is this going to dissent into another JLA vs. Avengers thread, but with entire rosters? Or is it JLA vs. Avengers, Defenders, Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four, Invaders, Inhumans and X-Men. In the latter case, granted the JLA have a bevy of powerhouses, but with people like Thor, Photon, Captain Marvel I and III, Gilgamesh, Sersi, Moondragon, Starhawk and the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy (all members of the Avengers), Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, Hulk, Moonstone, Black Bolt, Aarkus, Nate Grey, Cable, Joseph, Magneto, Phoenix etc. I think Marvel just may be able to win.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:08 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

no X teams

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:17 AM
RobWolf27

everyone else though

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:18 AM
RobWolf27

all avengers fantastic four and marvel knights and all solo heroes and female heroines accept the Xteams.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:20 AM
RobWolf27

Magneto is a villian , and Joseph was a clone of magneto . Joseph is one of my favorite xmen though I like a younger good version of magneto as a hero but they made him die I dislike that.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:25 AM
RobWolf27

But no X teams ok

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:26 AM
RobWolf27

I guess I went to far.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 03:42 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Yeah, I think you did. Even without the X-teams, the JLA are still far outnumbered and outmatched (a first I think), cause that also includes any heroes that aren't on earth, like Silver Surfer, the Imperial Guard, etc. Now if you actually mean all DC heroes, then that's another story.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:13 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

You make that post Good i dea . To tell you the truth I thougt that because the JlU or a is so strong that marvel heroes well some of them wouldn't be any match for them or wouldn't even be on there level according to some people . Because I made the post with the new avengers vs Jla and jla would win against them according to some people so because of the level of strenght.SO I thouht that numbers would even out the lack of power that marvel has agianst the JLU or every JL member there was accept the future. So I thought it would be a good fight..

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:40 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

yet another terrible thread

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:46 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Re: all Marvel heroes vs The JLA

quote:
Originally posted by RobWolf27
How would all the marvel superheroes stand agianst the JLA ? You know what Wouldn't it be cool if instead of them making the amalagm universe last time if theywould have just merge marvel and dc without changing the charathers . I mean a diverse amount of characthers . Well I really mean if they made a neutral universe where all the marvel characthers existed and all of the dc characthers existed in the same Universe. Like you would have Captain america with wonder woman. Well just make one team out of the avengers and jla Like the JLA. Well anyways that would be cool. ok There you have it who would win?

It would be cool to have the JLA vs Marvel, but it would be a short and uneven match.
The JLA has around 7 core members. Some like Superman and Martian Manhunter are powerhouses, but even they couldn't stand against all of Marvel's superheroes.
This is outrightly one-sided.
It would be like saying the X-men versus all the DC superheroes.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:46 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RobWolf27

I made a mistake I don't mean The current jla I mean everyone that ever was in the Jla. I mean The Justice league in general you know zauriel and all the others like rubber man booster gold hawk and dove and even classic super friends characthers I mean all. from all shows and comics accept the future versions. Not young and old versions but just the different characthers in the Jla league showed in shows and in the comics There

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:02 AM
RobWolf27

oh yaeh in super friends there was hawkman basically old and new Jla s

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:07 AM
RobWolf27

This one isn't right They are out numbered But I made a new one AOA Xmen vs the JLa all 7 they should be able to fend agianst aoa the xmen

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:58 AM
RobWolf27

so how do you close a thread

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 05:59 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

You ask the moderator.

Oh wait, that's me.wink

And here's a list of everyone who is or was a Justice League member:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._League_members

And here's a list of Marvel's overall characters:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...mics_characters

You'll have to weed out the heroes from the villians and cosmic entities, but that'll pretty much give you an idea on just what the Justice League would have to deal with.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Jan 31st, 2005 04:22 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote