KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Attack of the Clones

Attack of the Clones
Started by: Julie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Julie
The Student

yet...such a small but powerful word....it's kinda sad though to know that most of my money will leave my hands before it even stays there long...on the other hand.....all the Star Wars stuff big grin

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 01:53 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

*Evil laugh*

SW is awesome!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 01:54 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

scary laugh...I like it stick out tongue
And there is nothing for me to do but agree.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2002 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

It came ....it finally came....
(what movie is that line from?)

Old Post Apr 25th, 2002 10:07 PM
LanceWindu

*Struggling*

I...don't...know!!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2002 01:22 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

(Toy Story)

I finished the novel......hmm maybe I should give a review:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The story basically followed a scriptment and .....all the spoilers I had previously read. It had flashes of humor....lots of well described action.....and lots of character development.
One thing it lacked was many details about the costumes...a minor detail that will be rectified in the actual movie.
Anakin's character was deeply developed. He was innocent, cocky, a bit arrogant....then when the part where his mother died came....he became uncontrolled and edgy.
Padme was more of a static character...though her love to Anakin did develop and grow....another disappointment was that the whole marriage thing was about three short paragraphs long sad ......
The action was great....though the movie should be more exciting simply because its not merely words.....Jango's fight with Obi-wan was described in great detail...as was the chaotic end battle.
There were several scenes in the book that will definately not be in the movie, yet they were excellent additions to the storyline....like the beginning where the reader gets to see the Lars family before the tragedy that later hits them....the kidnapping of Shmi Skywalker

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 03:46 AM
LanceWindu

(I should have known it was Toy Story, I have seen that movie about 15 times.)

Extra scenes are always great, as long as they don't conflict with the story.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 02:18 PM
Julie
The Student

I doubt they'll conflict with the story b/c most of them are before the movie starts and I'm sure they were very careful about the rest.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:34 PM
LanceWindu

I'm pretty sure he had to get confirmation from Lucas books before he could add those new scenes.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:36 PM
Julie
The Student

yea your probably right.....I have to wait until the movie to know which scenes are new, but I think I'm going to read the novel again after I see the movie...if I have time

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:54 PM
LanceWindu

I'm definately going to read mine (when I get it) more than once within the first two months of owning it.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 06:58 PM
Julie
The Student

laughing out loud don't you want a break in b/t reading it???

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 07:07 PM
LanceWindu

Nope, like I said I have lots of time on my hands.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2002 07:09 PM
Julie
The Student

That's nice...wish I had that kind of time on my hands wink

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 09:52 PM
LanceWindu

Ahh, I have a very simple life.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2002 10:36 PM
Julie
The Student

Simple can be good...esp if your an avid reader...otherwise simple would be akin to boring wink

Old Post May 1st, 2002 01:21 AM
LanceWindu

Unless you had a DVD player with an abundant amount of disks to watch.

Old Post May 1st, 2002 01:22 AM
Julie
The Student

true....I spend less time watching movies than I do reading .... and I don't get to read as often as I want...I'd say that I watch about a movie every other week...give or take

Old Post May 1st, 2002 01:29 AM
LanceWindu

On video or DVD? Or theater?

Old Post May 1st, 2002 03:39 PM
Julie
The Student

usually video,.....I only get to the theaters once in awhile,but that'll soon change big grin

Old Post May 1st, 2002 09:45 PM