KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Best Retired Wrestler

Who Is The Best Retired Wrestler?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Hulk Hogan 8 32.00%
Bret Hart 8 32.00%
Ultimate Warrior 5 20.00%
Sgt. Slaughter 0 0%
Andre the Giant 2 8.00%
Randy Savage 0 0%
Lex Luger 0 0%
The Sandman (ECW! ECW!) 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Best Retired Wrestler
Started by: Spiderdrew8

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spiderdrew8

Best Retired Wrestler

Who ,in your opinion is the best retired wrestler?

NOTE: Sorry about the other poll. It was horse $hit

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 01:07 AM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoobym

Bret Hart. No contest

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:21 AM
scoobym is currently offline Click here to Send scoobym a Private Message Find more posts by scoobym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know we have a wrestling forum for all of these questions. there is no point in making all thses threads.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 03:38 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Bret. UW would be my 2nd.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 06:13 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Hulk Hogan.

He is the figure head of wrestling. Brett wasn't even that impressive, his finishing move wasn't even as cool as The Million Dollar Dream or the Cross-faced Chicken Wing.

Owen and the Anvil were wayyy better than Brett.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:15 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

hogan for links reasons and...

he was a pure born entertainer... he paved the way for every wrestler today...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 05:43 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scoobym

Bret had the best finisher ever. So many people use the sharpshooter as the finisher and he started it all. And Owen and Anvil were second-tier wrestlers that bret carried.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:20 PM
scoobym is currently offline Click here to Send scoobym a Private Message Find more posts by scoobym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

owen was class in his own way...

the sharpshooter is a badass move...

but it doesnt get the crowd going like hulkamania, sure its corny, but who cares...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:33 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

laughing

the best move ever my ass. Everyone knows the Super Fly Jimmy Schnooka had the best finishing move. Bret Hart was a lousy spokesperson, he wasn't athletic, he wasn't strong...he wore pink and gave his little $6 Oakley's away to autistic children.

His tag line was ridiculous too. "I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be."

yah except Rick Flair's had the title more times than him, he's won more matches than him, and he's a FABULOUS showman.

"I'm the excellence of execution!" blah blah blah. He still wears pink hearts.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 07:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ccoo

Hollywood Hogan/ Hulk Hogan. Hogan was the best good guy in the 1980's and early 90's, and he was the best bad guy in the late 90's. No wrestler has every pulled that off, being great at both. Also Hogan revolutionized wrestling: Going on Saturday Night Live in 1985, doing movies (bad one's if that), and becoming a celebrity to a mass audience. He is the Babe Ruth of wrestling, and every wrestler getting paid big money should be kneeling before him. Before Hogan/McMahon, Wrestling was niche entertainment venue that was no where as profitable as it is now.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2005 08:00 PM
ccoo is currently offline Click here to Send ccoo a Private Message Find more posts by ccoo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderdrew8

quote:
Originally posted by SlipknoT
You know we have a wrestling forum for all of these questions. there is no point in making all thses threads.

Where is it?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 12:00 AM
Spiderdrew8 is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderdrew8 a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderdrew8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

He meant thread.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:12 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

^yes

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 03:19 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

the best finishing move was the rude awakening and owen hart could wrestle circles around bret.....owen never need pushes like bret....he didnt have to win titles to make him popular or make him more of a heel...he knew how to use the microphone to piss people off without saying the same thing everytime and his matches were better because he had more moves

the best retired wrestler is rick rude...but he's dead instead of retired

Old Post Feb 4th, 2005 10:03 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

If Owen Hart didn't fall from that cable, he would have gone down as by far a greater wrestler than Bret...Owen, is the greatests wrestler who no longer wrestles by far...RIP, Owen, your greatness is truly missed.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 09:58 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

Gorgeous George , Champ of the 1950's. He was the best, He started it all. of couse its all fake.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2005 05:39 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

I AM NOT A NUGGET!!! mad

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 07:45 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

the bushwackers...now there was a pair of fine upstanding citizens if ever there were

and while we are on the subject of tag teams

the legion of doom and demolition rocked as well

as for best retired wrestler...jake the snake roberts...he was the man

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2005 11:27 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badboy2006
girl slayer

hulk hogan andf hes going to be in this years hall of fame

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:29 AM
badboy2006 is currently offline Click here to Send badboy2006 a Private Message Find more posts by badboy2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

quote: (post)
Originally posted by badboy2004
hulk hogan andf hes going to be in this years hall of fame

It's about time.

I think bret hart might get in soon as well. What do you think.

Bret was THE MAN in the WWF in the 1990's.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 10:53 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote