KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Computer Help Forum » Illegal?

Illegal?
Started by: The New History

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

Illegal?

Not sure if it's the right place to post this, but is this site Illegal considering the low low prices on the Adobe products?

http://www.buysusa.com/

Old Post Feb 5th, 2005 08:43 PM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you want to be sure it's legal, go buy it at the official site

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 12:56 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

(Please Read)
This is a CD only sale. All CD's are brand new and still in the factory seal. This is the full version not a limited or trial version. As bundled software it qualifies for all online upgrades but does not qualify for technical support registration from Adobe.This is the Windows version only, sorry not for Mac.

NOTE: To prevent unauthorized distribution this product requires Telephone activation within 30 days of installation. You MUST activate the software while at your computer as the activation request number will change. We will provide you with the telephone number to activate the software. Please have your invoce number handy before calling. This activation technology has been developed by Adobe to prevent piracy.

Sounds genuine to me.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 10:33 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

well, anyways i buy my programs cheap...5 bucks at the most, and we're talking photoshop 7.0, after effects, and list goes on. The goverment is corrupt when it comes to bootleg.

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 24th, 2005 02:57 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The New History
Just leave me alone ok

quote:
Originally posted by dragonpisces272
well, anyways i buy my programs cheap...5 bucks at the most, and we're talking photoshop 7.0, after effects, and list goes on. The goverment is corrupt when it comes to bootleg.

well I can't exactly do that with my dad being a cop and every thing. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 25th, 2005 06:15 PM
The New History is currently offline Click here to Send The New History a Private Message Find more posts by The New History Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote