KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver surfer And Thor VS Justice league

Silver surfer And Thor VS Justice league
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

normal thor with his hammer of course lol

justice league consists of : superman , flash , WW , MM , batman , GL

who you think will win

i will put my money of Surfer and Thor.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 06:41 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Easy answer. SilverSurfer and Thor.
And Thor would just be there for the ride anyways (and might even get in the way of the Silver Surfer if Martian Manhunter gets his mind).
The Silver Surfer is just too powerful for most DC characters with powers below Ion and Parallax. The JLA would be hit so hard they'd start reading Marvel.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 06:53 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

that's what i though doesn't the hammer protect Thor from such attacks as well?

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 06:54 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

thor and surfer, surfer kicks supes ass easy thor then proceeds to chat up diana who isn't goign to take any of that and attacks thor retaliates with njolnier to the head crushign her skull in a instant, gl flies in all randy-o and surfer vaporises him with the almighty power cosmic the flash runs around but gets beat when surfwer flies after him (his board can go faster ) thor beats the crap out of batman easy and then takes on the martian manhunter and gives him a woodshed style whoopin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:00 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

For a more detailed answer:
SS vs Superman: The current dude is just not in SS's league. Not even close. Maybe if he was still Pre-Crisis.
SS vs Martian Manhunter: The most powerful member of the JLA just cannot stand up against the power Cosmic.
SS vs Batman: I love Bruce, but no amount of prep time would work unless the Silver Surfer (unless, ofcourse, you are Reed Richards, in which case even Galactus can be overcome with prep time and a nullifier).
SS vs Green Lantern: No normal GL can stand up to SS. Not even a whole corp of Green Lanterns can do much. The only way a GL can stand up to (and defeat) Silver Surfer is if that GL goes by the name Parallax and/or Ion. Those two are the only ones who can give SS the jitters.
SS vs the Flash: Under normal conditions SS is faster than the Flash (although Barry and Wally Flashes have both done speed stunts beyond what SS is capable of - such as moving faster than instant teleportation and time-barrier breaking). But normally the SS is faster than the Flash, and anyways, what would the Flash do? His mass may approach infinity at speed, but it is not as if he is going to run through space after SS.
SS vs Wonderwoman: She'd truly be in wonderland after what SS would do to her!
SS vs Aquaman: This is one time Aquaman would want to be taking a long swim.
SS vs Orion: He may be the scion of Darkseid, but he might as well be a masochist if he went against the SS.

Basically the Silver Surfer wins this. I cannot see a viable way that the JLA could win this.
Now, against Thor that is another matter entirely.
But the Silver Surfer is my power cosmic himself. He bows to no one.
Unless, of course, your name is Reed Richards and you have prep time.
LOL.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:02 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

JLA wins. As people mentioned before: DC over powers their characters so they will beat Marvel's popular characters! Marvel has no chance in hell against the JLA once that statement is said.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2005 07:07 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by The Flash
JLA wins. As people mentioned before: DC over powers their characters so they will beat Marvel's popular characters! Marvel has no chance in hell against the JLA once that statement is said.

Probably the case with most Marvel heros, but here you have one
of the most powerful earth hero (Thor), and the single most
powerful non-Cosmic Being figure in all of Marvel (maybe excluding
Thanos) in the Silver Surfer.

I agree with all. Silver Surfer kills all in less than a minute (if he
lets loose that is, since SS, like Superman, holds back often).

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 12:49 PM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nightstick

Superman has beaten Thor before and Green Lantern has proven a roughly equal match for Silver Surfer. So I don't see how this can go in Thor and Surfers favor.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:41 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thor would likely fall against the combined might of Superman and Wonder Woman.

The real fight is the JLA vs. Silver Surfer.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:47 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

The very worst writing occurs in crossovers. Thor can beat Superman easily. Green Lantern is certainly not a match for Silver Surfer. Surfer could blast him into green dust. The JLA doesn't even have a shot.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 01:50 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Superman and Wonder Woman would have quite a problem beating Thor in my opinion. Superman would fall rather quickly to a odinforce blast. Then he fights Wonder Woman, who would not pose much of a threat, as Thor is faster, stronger, possesses the odinforce, and is a much better fighter.

The age-old arguement "DC makes their characters stronger," is purely opinion. Use facts.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:02 PM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman and Wonder Woman would have quite a problem beating Thor in my opinion. Superman would fall rather quickly to a odinforce blast. Then he fights Wonder Woman, who would not pose much of a threat, as Thor is faster, stronger, possesses the odinforce, and is a much better fighter.

The age-old arguement "DC makes their characters stronger," is purely opinion. Use facts.

If Thor had the Odinforce, then yes WW and Supes would fall.

If not, Thor would fall.

I don't understand the second part of your argument. I have never ever said "DC makes their characters stronger." I just said that against both Superman and Wonder Woman Thor would fall.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:05 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

Sorry, I wasn't talking about you Draco. I was reffering to The Flash's post.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:06 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Oh and by the way: the starter of the thread specifically said : "normal thor with his hammer of course lol" That means Thor without the OdinForce.

As I said before, the fight is really JLA vs. Silver Surfer. I'm likely to put my money on Silver Surfer. It would take alot of help to bring him down.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:06 PM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Sorry, I wasn't talking about you Draco. I was reffering to The Flash's post.

Sokay.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:07 PM
nigel45
The Amazing

If it was just Thor the JLA would have a shot. Surfer makes this un-winnable.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 02:11 PM
nigel45 is currently offline Click here to Send nigel45 a Private Message Find more posts by nigel45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote