KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo vs. Rhino Scorpion Deadpool Sabertooth and Carnage

Lobo vs. Rhino Scorpion Deadpool Sabertooth and Carnage
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Lobo vs. Rhino Scorpion Deadpool Sabertooth and Carnage

Please tell me this is the perfect team for the job! I hate Lobo.

Last edited by Cosmo Kramer on Feb 8th, 2005 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:40 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

sory, there is no perfect team for that job. all you tried to do was out crazy the craziest guy ever.

ill make a thread that will be worthy of lobo VS

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:44 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Deadpool would love Lobo's style and they'd team up and take out everyone else. waahahhhhhh!!!

This team can not take Lobo down. You need someone with serious power to take Lobo out.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:46 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

see Lobo vs Thanos thread

IM AWESOME

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 03:47 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

ahh thanos? who cant he beat? heh
they all die pretty fast....how bouta dr.strange vs lobo?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 06:45 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest it seems as though Lobo's defense is all that keeps him in the game.

I don't believe, despite having a shit load of weaponry, that he has the skill, intellect or ability to offensively defeat major people.

It's a bit cheap that the "he will regenerate and he can't die" thing is all that's saving him.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 08:00 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

well hes older than all these people here...a few hundred years older thats a lot of experience in fighting...other than the immortal argument and the mastery of all weapons fact and the intelligence of a genius part...the super regeneration thing..superman class strength thingy..superman class durability.the power to determine a persons greatest weakness as first glance..what else do you want?.
.instead of acting like he is a warrior he acts like a drunken fool. but when he wants to...he can take on the best of em.
name a way any of these could beat him...if youre right ill retract everything i just said. heh

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Feb 8th, 2005 at 09:58 AM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:55 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MERCILOUS
ALWAYS METAL

Lobo doesn't show his intellect but it is grand indeed. The problem is it's limited to thing of destruction. If it can kill Lobo can dream it and make. As for his Durability being his only defense, he is a superheavy weight and damn near the best fighter in his weight class. What's the point of taking the time to make some invention that will kill someone for you when you can up and just do it yourself?

BITE ME FANBOY!

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 09:58 AM
MERCILOUS is currently offline Click here to Send MERCILOUS a Private Message Find more posts by MERCILOUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said anyone in this thread can take him.

Just saying in general. It's a bit cheap, though not irrelevant, that people can just win his debates by "Can't be killed. Regenerates."

Lobo, to me, although I'm admittedly not well versed on him, doesn't seem to be anywhere near as great at offense as he is on the big D. Defense.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 10:04 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

well who's lobo no way he can beat those villain

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 05:39 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Re: Lobo vs. Rhino Scorpion Deadpool Sabertooth and Carnage

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Please tell me this is the perfect team for the job! I hate Lobo.

You must hate those guys you put against Lobo even more.laughing out loud

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Feb 8th, 2005 11:10 PM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

Are you kidding me I am pretty sure this team is more then enough power. Carnage really doesnt seem to ever die either and the same you have Rhino who can throw trucks and Sabertooth a guy with an adamantium skeleton and healing factor. Scorpion will be the first to die but I do agree with Deadpool turning on his team so I guess Lobo wins.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 02:58 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arsenal

Lobo would kill all of them then he'd carve a pumpkin even though it was the middle of February.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:22 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

i see lobo having more offence than defence. he rushes into any fight...not like he allows someone to batter him till they get tired then he kills em.
i dunno even why youd think that.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:55 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

if Lobo is fighting all of them Together he will loose .

IF he was fighting two of them he can win but all together i see defeat

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:57 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Are you kidding me I am pretty sure this team is more then enough power. Carnage really doesnt seem to ever die either and the same you have Rhino who can throw trucks and Sabertooth a guy with an adamantium skeleton and healing factor. Scorpion will be the first to die but I do agree with Deadpool turning on his team so I guess Lobo wins.

Do you honestly think these guys have enough power to beat a guy like Lobo? If so, then please, tell me how. Rhino throwing trucks? Lobo can trade punches with Superman, let see Rhino (a.k.a., Jobber to the Stars) last against that. And Sabertooth? I like the guy as much as the rest of us, but what's to Lobo from blasting him all the way to his shiny bones, or simply punting him cross-country? And Carnage never seems to die? Although I agree, tell that to the Sentry.wink

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:11 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

quote:
Originally posted by kgkg
if Lobo is fighting all of them Together he will loose .

IF he was fighting two of them he can win but all together i see defeat

How do you figure? He's stronger than all of these guys combined, and has more firepower than they can handle. Not trying to hype up Lobo, but it's more a disadvantage to these guys than to Lobo, who are not used to fighting someone so strong and with so much firepower.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:14 AM
Arsenal

quote:
He's stronger than all of these guys combined, and has more firepower than they can handle.

yes

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:16 AM
Arsenal is currently offline Click here to Send Arsenal a Private Message Find more posts by Arsenal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

lol he was stronger that Wov and he kick his ass in few sec , i know know wov had no chance what so ever but i still think they can beat lobo.

Strenth in Numbers.

if Wov can do it this guy can't be that good and Carnage , Rhino will pound Wov.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 05:56 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Lobo vs Wolverine is fan vote. Don't bring that shit in here.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 06:12 AM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote