KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » TMNT vs The Bat Family

When these to groups meet who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
TMNT 1 14.29%
Bat Family 6 85.71%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

TMNT vs The Bat Family
Started by: Nightstick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nightstick

TMNT vs The Bat Family

On the Ninja Turtles side is

Leonardo
Michaelangelo
Donetello
Rapheal
Splinter
Casey Jones
April O'Neil

On the Bat Family side is

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Bat Girl
Huntress
Catwoman
Oracle

The meet for battle in the streets of a neutral city.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:30 PM
Nightstick is currently offline Click here to Send Nightstick a Private Message Find more posts by Nightstick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

neutral city like chicargo or newcastle.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:32 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Bat Family. Cassandra Cain would probably beat the Turtles herself.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:33 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

I don't know about that Leo and Raph could get young miss Cain..but I do believe Batman and his "family " would win.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:34 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

well they'd be winning untill the villain came along then the 2 teams would team up and beat the villain if this was a comic

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:37 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Indeed..the Joker and the Shredder would join forces to destroy The acrused Turtles and the Bat man Squad.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:38 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

nah penguin and lord dreg.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:41 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mainstream
I don't know about that Leo and Raph could get young miss Cain..but I do believe Batman and his "family " would win.

Cassandra Cain is much more skilled then Leo and Ralph together. She knows what they are going to do before they do it themselves.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:42 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO

how can she do that?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:43 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

She can read body langauage...I doubt she could beat all four of them.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

quote:

Having been raised with no language to communicate with other than violence, Cassandra is exceptionally adept at reading people's body language. It speaks volumes where words do not, giving her amazing insight into people. She can decipher things about a person from the way they stand and walk, from the way the muscles sit on their face and limbs, from the way their eyes shift to the way they're breathing... things they may not even be aware that they're broadcasting like signal flares just being in her presence. In combat, it's a formidable obstacle to overcome for people who don't realize they're telegraphing their every move and intention in a way she can readily see and account for.

Though she temporarily lost her ability to read body language thanks to a telepath that reorganized her mind so that she could think with words instead of movements, she regained it with Shiva's help. The cost was high, but well worth it, as far as Cassandra is concerned.

When it came to teaching Cassandra the tricks of the assassin trade, Martial Arts were the area she showed the most aptitude for. It became as naturally to her as walking, which is probably because she began learning the one not too terribly long after she'd learned the other. It took the place of the normal development of language skills, and -became- her language. Her one and only method of communicating with the outside world. Her body was a living, breathing extension of the only vocabulary she ever knew, and that was physical combat. She doesn't have to think to act, she just acts, shaving precious seconds off her reaction times that can mean the difference between a connecting blow and a near miss or a blocked shot. It also frees her mind up for processing other vital information during a fight, speeding up her mental reflexes and allowing her to keep track of far more that's going on than most people could hope to accomplish in a fight without being metahuman.

Cassandra's training was an amalgam of disciplines, giving her comprehensive and fundamental knowledge of everything Cain himself knew in one big bundled package. There were no seams to separate one style from the other. She knows an incredible number of different punches and kicks, various uses of knees and elbows, and other body parts that can be turned into weapons under the right circumstances (like her head). She knows ground fighting and control techniques, close quarters combat, and grappling techniques. These come effortlessly to her, and are by now so second nature that she will fall into them by instinct whenever they become appropriate to the situation she's in.

Cassandra has also studied some of the more advanced martial arts techniques such as sa ki and body positioning, things that help her dodge blows she hasn't even seen or heard coming through strategically position herself. That way, she can deflect incoming hostile activity with just the slightest motions so that they're fighting themselves and their own actions more than they're fighting her.

Against unreadable opponents, Cassandra's skill suffers. She does much better when she's able to see the telltale signs of an inbound strike and react accordingly.

At this point in time Cassandra is considered one of the best martial artists in the world, even at her young age. Connor is very close to her general level of ability, though she would have a tremendous advantage over him should they resort to brawling instead of true martial arts. Lady Shiva is still better than her in actual skill, even though Cassandra has bested her in combat at least once. Twice, if you consider the cheap punch she threw to get even, back after their first confrontation, but Cassandra doesn't.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:47 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

What if She can't read the Turtles body language...I mean she might not you know.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:50 PM
BENITO

plus the fact that they have shells

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 03:57 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah if Batgirl tried to read the turtles body language she could get Shell shock and the fact their cold blooded my affect her ability to predict thier moves as well.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:00 PM
BENITO

and because of there shells they would move differently to humans

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:01 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Indeed Muffin Man go thinking Bro.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:04 PM
BENITO

see the 2 of us unitted defender those teenage mutant ninja turtles

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:08 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

Indeed we have Muffin Man .

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:09 PM
BENITO

I still think that batman and his sidekicks will win but I think it'll will involve Batman cause I think raph and leo would beat her due to there ability to use erractic movement and there shell but I think robin would be taken out by mikey and casey but batman would beat donny and splinter.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:15 PM
Mainstream
lighting the way

I could see the fight happening just like that.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2005 04:17 PM