KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 2825 2826 [2827] 2828 2829 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Havoc X
The Priestess's Mercenary

Wow.... I stopped by on a whim. Feeling a bit nostalgic, and what do I find? That I missed a bunch of the old gang back at the bar.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2014 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Wow. Long time no see!

How you been?

I like George.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 04:17 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X

Doing really great. How about you.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Havoc X a Private Message Find more posts by Havoc X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Busy busy with work and my film team, but things are going very well.

Yes, this place is very nostalgic. I wouldn't still be here if it weren't. wink

I like George.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 06:46 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X

Yeah I tried to stop by TRA but they must have moved again. Couldn't find it anywhere, so I decided to stop by here. I was surprised to see a few people.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 12:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Hey Havoc!! Wazzup?

Lookss like we're putting the band back together.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 03:20 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

I wanna play the drums

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 10:25 PM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

It's always really cool to see people you haven't seen in ages, or people you don't expect to see ever again. Really goes to show you how much fun we had back in the day.

I think Episode 7 is definitely helping to bring the nostalgia back with the Star Wars hype slowly building once again.

I like George.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2014 11:45 PM
Havoc X

What up Queeq! Nice to see the place is still here. @SMX- EpVII might have a little to do with my return. The real reason is my fiancee found a link to the Sith Empire. I started reading some of it and I thought I would come see if anyone was still around.

She's giving me a hard time about the Sith Empire. She didnt know I was this big of a Star Wars nerd. Lol

Last edited by Havoc X on Sep 18th, 2014 at 01:35 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 01:32 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Yeah man. It's weird how stuff like that is still around. The internet is like a giant archive into the past. lol

I had fun with it all. After you left I created my own board called "The Sith Quadrant." It never really went anywhere though. They hype was dying down.

There's no way KMC will ever go back to the booming days, but it doesn't really need to in my opinion if the right people stick around. wink

I like George.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 02:01 AM
queeq
Chaos

Oh I agree... we'll enjoy it while it lasts...

But how knows, with the pending decline of Facebook and Twitter...

Old Post Sep 18th, 2014 07:54 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Havoc X

This is hilarious. I am going back and rereading LIAHOSWS from the beginning.
Have made it all the way to page 338. Thats why forums will always be better. Going
back and seeing it all from 10 years back. Can't believe its still here. Lol

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 03:22 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

I had to think for a few moments what LIAHOSWS was...haha

But yes, about 2 years ago I re-read a lot of it too and laughed my butt off.

It freaks me out every-time too because it honestly doesn't feel like it was all that long ago. 10 years? Just doesn't seem possible. Lot of things disappear off the internet without a trace, and the fact that it's still there is like a portal back in time.

End of an era when that thread got closed. I was heartbroken. sad

I like George.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2014 10:27 PM
Havoc X

Yeah I'm still going through it. I'm determined to make it to the end. I'm at a point where I don't remember a lot of this, seeing as I was posting somewhere else and on MSN too. This is like reading a story with large portions missing.

Wish I could find TRA and see if they have some of those threads archived. And to see if there are any familiar faces there.

Last edited by Havoc X on Sep 20th, 2014 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 12:35 AM
queeq
Chaos

TRA has moved several times... so I'm afraid a lot of that is gone.

The same goes for everything before this particular board. KMC used to be on another host... all that is gone. But we still have this. Yaayyy..

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 07:17 AM
Havoc X

Yeah, I was very surprised this place was still here. Figured it would probably suffer the same fate as "The Temple".

Old Post Sep 20th, 2014 11:32 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nah, it's been allright. We do have a lot more members here... I guess that kinda helps with the stability of the place.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2014 06:55 PM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

It's always stable so long as I'm here. wink

I like George.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 02:54 AM
Havoc X

Well I finished reading all the way through. The temple. I tell, that was a lot of post. But the ending really sucked. I had almost forgotten how much fun that all really was.

SMX, you still at TRA?

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 03:27 AM
queeq
Chaos

Ah well, everything ends.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2014 06:16 AM