KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Corporal Punishment in schools!

Corporal Punishment in schools!
Started by: Xena

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ming Tea!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Corpral punishment should be left to an administrator.

If you've got a daddy issue, here's a daddy tissue mate.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2004 05:21 PM
Ming Tea! is currently offline Click here to Send Ming Tea! a Private Message Find more posts by Ming Tea! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fiery Eyes

Being that both my kids were in the office ALOT LOL i'm all for corporal punishment

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 01:02 AM
Fiery Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Fiery Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Fiery Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Re: Corporal Punishment in schools!

quote:
Originally posted by Xena
Ive notice some very good topics in this forum. so I think is time for me to make one. this topic is regarding disciple in schools! Do you approve the idea that teachers should use methods like spanking or canning to discipline disobiedent students? I think so!
Children that behave rudely and disrespectful in schools should get a good spanking from the teacher so that the child can behave! I have a very close friend of mine that is a teacher and she tells me that some children are very offensive! She cannot take action towards them. So she sends them to the pricipals office!
I think that she should be given the right to discipline those little punks for acting like jackasses! I dont like violence but sometimes is necessary to discipline those that dont want to learn!

What are your thoughts on Corporal Punishment? do you agree with my views?

HELL NO! If some kids dont want to learn, just send them out, and leave them be dirtbags, if thats their choise!
Beating them up won't solve anything. It will just make them hate school even more.
Also, think that, if teachers are allowed to hit students, what if your kid comes home with bruises and sh*t, just because the teacher is a maniac, you can't complain, because its his/her right!
Now thats bullsh*t.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:23 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool I think spanking is overrated.

Spanking should not be used in schools if a student disobeys then they should get a dention,
And if they keep it up then they should be suspended and then exspelled.It would then teach teh student that
He or she has miss up there change of gratuding from school and geting a job.So it up to them what they want for there futrue.That to me would be a very good thing to do in schools.JM Happy Dance

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 02:54 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

and that would be a damn shame if they "miss up there change of gratuding"

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:03 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: I think spanking is overrated.

quote:
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Spanking should not be used in schools if a student disobeys then they should get a dention,
And if they keep it up then they should be suspended and then exspelled.It would then teach teh student that
He or she has miss up there change of gratuding from school and geting a job.So it up to them what they want for there futrue.That to me would be a very good thing to do in schools.JM Happy Dance

Um... You DO know what it means to expell a kid, right? Could you please explain to me how expelling a kid from school is going to get him ahead in life somehow? roll eyes (sarcastic)

FE> The fact that your kids were in the office all the time probably only indicates that you weren't doing a very good job at home no expression

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:13 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Some might be upset.Most jobs you have to have a highschool degree on when you get interview.So no job no money no place to live or eat!
Anyway what is your plan?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:14 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Kids who do such stupid things in school as to be expelled don't think about stuff like that. And you're completely missing my point, which is that kicking a kid out of school and making him switch schools is only going to put him behind, making it even harder for him to graduate.

MY plan? Dubble yuu tee eff does that have to do with anything? I don't know why you care, but I have a good grade point average and I plan on going to college... Prolly Oregon State...

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:23 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Hey you ask me a question so I ask you one!Fair is fair.Good collage I just hope you make it in highschool!JM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:33 PM
Darth Revan
-

The question you asked me was totally irrelevant to the thread, goldenrod. no expression

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:35 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Well so it was.Good eye!Keep this up and you may learn something today!JM For now off to class to get good grades and go to a nice rich collage like you!JM Bye now!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 03:38 PM
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

and what an exiting day of school it must be eek!

fingerpainting: 11:00

naptime: 12:00

story time: 1:00

corpral punishment is wrong, but a school employee should
have the right to self defense, as deyfus seems to disagree with.
there is no reason to lay a hand on a student.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:05 PM
PVS is currently offline Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

laughing out loud

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 04:08 PM
Napalm
Mr. Hyde

Violence is the answer to all problems.

But anyways I was one of the worst kids in school weither it was writing on the bathroom walls or sneaking my pet hamster in school so I could let him crap in the school cafe food

Bud list SlipknoT,42bardock,Freddy love,Similing Sadly,Mr Parker, Jackie Malfoy,Aku

Old Post Nov 5th, 2004 10:03 PM
Napalm is currently offline Click here to Send Napalm a Private Message Find more posts by Napalm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote